Collector 
 ISO Disney Character Tron pins..

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Gnarly Gnome
User

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 2:07 AM
OK.. so I'm a newbie.. and yes.. I'm asking for help..

I just learned of the existance of the MickTron, DonTron, GoofTron and PluTron disney pins.. as well as the Stitch Tron (and yes.. I'm going to get that one from Disney!)

I'm a bit of a Tron buff.. but nothing obessive or anything.. and I LOVE Disney pins.. so finding out about these guys just made my night!

then I tried to find them for sale..

I managed to find DonTron and GoofTron.. but the other two are no where to be found.. and the price on Don and Goof seem to be VERY high..

I was wondering if anyone here might have a set of these pins they were willing to part with, or know of a good place to find them at a reasonable price.

Anyway.. thanks for taking a look... and if you can help out with some info.. thanks all the more!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Traahn
User

Re: ISO Disney Character Tron pins..

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 4:07 AM
Welcome to the Sector! Firstly, be prepared for a greeting from TheReelTodd sometime soon. Secondly, I have one or two of those pins, but am sadly not parting with them. Sorry! I could name a price, but since I obviously don't want to get rid of them, it'd be unreasonably higher than eBay even I'm sure

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

awindow
User

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 7:14 AM
Gnarly Gnome Wrote:

I'm a bit of a Tron buff.. but nothing obessive or anything.. and I LOVE Disney pins.. so finding out about these guys just made my night!

I was wondering if anyone here might have a set of these pins they were willing to part with, or know of a good place to find them at a reasonable price.

Anyway.. thanks for taking a look... and if you can help out with some info.. thanks all the more!
Welcome to another Tron Pin Collector

Check out http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=2351 for my list of Tron badges and pins.
As to getting them, you can try swapping them or buying from Ebay.

Alan
TDC/FDC Tron
A really old program.
On the web since 1982.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 11:46 AM
Gnarly Gnome Wrote:OK.. so I'm a newbie.. and yes.. I'm asking for help..

I just learned of the existance of the MickTron, DonTron, GoofTron and PluTron disney pins.. as well as the Stitch Tron (and yes.. I'm going to get that one from Disney!)

then I tried to find them for sale..

I managed to find DonTron and GoofTron.. but the other two are no where to be found.. and the price on Don and Goof seem to be VERY high..

Anyway.. thanks for taking a look... and if you can help out with some info.. thanks all the more!

Welcome to the Sector. I wish I could welcome you with advice on how to obtain these easily, but it's not possible.

Your best bet right now is Stitch which just appeared and is still on sale at Disney Online.

The other four in the series were also limited editions and are no longer on sale, so the prices will be higher for these as they have become collectibles.

You might ping TRONProgram from this site as I know he bought multiple sets, but I am not sure he'd part with any of them. I believe they were offered in three varieties of borders and that's what he bought.

I too have a set in my collection, but I wouldn't part with it for all the tea in China.

Sorry, good luck in your quest, and if I find a set I will be sure to let you know.

DaveTRON

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 6:36 PM
Traahn Wrote:Welcome to the Sector! Firstly, be prepared for a greeting from TheReelTodd sometime soon...

What? Do I hear... welcoming?

Greetings, Gnarly Gnome and welcome to TRON-Sector!

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

Gnarly Gnome
User

on Sunday, January, 22, 2006 4:20 PM
Woot WOOt!

Finally found the pins on ebay... Lost Mickey to some guy named snoopinvegas.. but ended up with Goofy, Donald and Pluto.. I'm only 3/4 the way there.. but it's a start!

Gnarly Gnome
User

on Sunday, January, 22, 2006 7:48 PM
WOOT WOOT...

seems the seller had two sets of pins.. I got Mickey on a second chance offer for the second one.. ;-)

It only took six months or so.. but I've got 'em!!

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, January, 22, 2006 8:01 PM
Gnarly Gnome Wrote:WOOT WOOT...

seems the seller had two sets of pins.. I got Mickey on a second chance offer for the second one.. ;-)

It only took six months or so.. but I've got 'em!!

Good for you. Congratulations!

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector