TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Cool Tron Stuff

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Will D
User

Cool Tron Stuff

on Tuesday, October, 25, 2005 12:49 PM
This post is based on the low speed light cycle thing from dctron. Here's a couple of cool things I have learned in the last day:

If you switch the self test switch inside, then go into the game, you can hit player 1 and it will pop you back to the main tron screen to select one of the other three games.

If you hit player 2, it will advance you to other levels each time you press it. So now if you have problems with the super high speed of the cone on Level 11 you can go there and practice it. Make sure you switch the switch back before you finish the Level or it will put you into the diagnosis mode.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Will D
User

Re: Cool Tron Stuff

on Friday, December, 16, 2005 1:28 PM
Here's another one that may have been posted but I figured it out yesterday and thought I would share.

On Level 5 (Snobol) and all others like this level for Grid Bugs, if you make Tron run directly right and shoot the bug directly right, you can run through the bugs with only one hit instead of two. This makes the success rate much higher for me on this level.

Also, I think I noticed that tanks won't turn until they get to a wall or unless they are next to a flashing square. You can use this to your advantage because you can stand next to a tank going by and get three shots off much faster.

Using dctron's slow cycle patterns also has helped me to get to arond the 15th level.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

dctron
User

Re: Cool Tron Stuff

on Monday, December, 19, 2005 12:00 AM
Will D Wrote:Here's another one that may have been posted but I figured it out yesterday and thought I would share.

On Level 5 (Snobol) and all others like this level for Grid Bugs, if you make Tron run directly right and shoot the bug directly right, you can run through the bugs with only one hit instead of two. This makes the success rate much higher for me on this level.

Also, I think I noticed that tanks won't turn until they get to a wall or unless they are next to a flashing square. You can use this to your advantage because you can stand next to a tank going by and get three shots off much faster.

Using dctron's slow cycle patterns also has helped me to get to arond the 15th level.
Have you come up with any new patterns for the light cycles? There are more slow patterns that are easier to execute than the S patterns.

I never paid attention to the flashing squares in the tank levels. That is a good observation. I always wanted to know why they were there.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron WR 14,007,645

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Cool Tron Stuff