Flicker Cup

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

Flicker Cup

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2005 1:48 PM
I cannot believe my luck sometimes.

My wife found it with 5 hours to go, and NO BIDS after 7 days at auction. She put in a bid and time expired and I won a TRON Flicker Cup!!!

I cannot believe nobody else bid. It was listed well, yet somehow got past every other TRON collector out there and fell into my hands for $4.50.

Day's like that are rare for me in collecting TRON materials, but I love it when they occur!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

Re: Flicker Cup

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2005 2:33 PM
Sorry Dave, I would have mentioned it to you but I thought you had one.

I'll have to check with you next time I see something I think you don't have.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2005 2:54 PM
tronprogram Wrote:Sorry Dave, I would have mentioned it to you but I thought you had one.

I'll have to check with you next time I see something I think you don't have.

No problem. I have one now! I just can't figure how it got by so many people. You and I both know how cut-throat TRON colelcting can be, and frankly I am dumbfounded how this didn't have bids after 7 days.

My best guess is that people saw the picture and thought the photo flash line was a crack in the cup. I just don't know.

DaveTRON

flynn1978
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2005 2:57 PM
I had (and may still) some flicker pacman cups with moving pacman and ghosts! Through a maze!!
:{ ($ Ah, the good ol' days...

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2005 3:37 PM
Somebody here at work has the Pac Man theme as their ringer on their cel phone. I love it every time they get a call!

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2005 4:26 PM
Dave, I'm glad you got the cup

You do know that there's a second flicker cup you have to get to have a complete set, don't you?

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2005 5:09 PM
I know, I know. You've got both right?

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2005 11:02 PM

Good score Dave! I used to collect things at one point. I miss collecting. Maybe I should start in on the Tron scene.

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, November, 02, 2005 11:29 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

Good score Dave! I used to collect things at one point. I miss collecting. Maybe I should start in on the Tron scene.

I saw a bid from you on those books!

If you can afford to do it, then I say do it! I love it, it's fun.

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 05, 2005 5:25 AM
Of course I've got both I like the second cup better than the first one.

TimothyC
User

on Monday, November, 07, 2005 2:20 PM
frankly I am dumbfounded how this didn't have bids after 7 days.

Actually, everyone overlooked it for quite some time as this was the second time it was listed. When he had first listed it, I asked him a question about the condition and he never responded. Since I didn't want to chance buying one in a lower condition than I already have, I passed it up. He relisted it the next day if I'm not mistaken.

Even with the poor pic though, I'm surprised it didn't have more bidding activity than it did.

-Timothy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, November, 07, 2005 4:34 PM
TimothyC Wrote:
frankly I am dumbfounded how this didn't have bids after 7 days.

Actually, everyone overlooked it for quite some time as this was the second time it was listed. When he had first listed it, I asked him a question about the condition and he never responded. Since I didn't want to chance buying one in a lower condition than I already have, I passed it up. He relisted it the next day if I'm not mistaken.

Even with the poor pic though, I'm surprised it didn't have more bidding activity than it did.

-Timothy

Hey Timothy. Long time no see. Yeah, you are one of those people I expect to see out there bidding. 80smania usually dives in at the end, but nobody this time. From the pic it looks fine to me. I'll see when I get it. since I didn't spend much, no loss if it's not perfect.

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Flicker Cup