TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 tron!! of course...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
redd
User

tron!! of course...

on Tuesday, November, 22, 2005 11:39 PM
Is there any one who makes a tron game for pc's. I would like the one that includes the things that are on the original version, including tanks, lightcycles, grid bugs and the MCP. Or can some of you programmers make one. Love the game, miss playing it. Also, how does tron 2.0 compare? I downloaded gltron, light cycles are ok. But want to battle the tanks, lightcycles, grid bugs and the MCP! Googled it, but nothing that is like the arcade version. Help please, having Tron withdrawals... LOL.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: tron!! of course...

on Wednesday, November, 23, 2005 2:54 AM

There isn't any game like the Arcade version, for the PC. The only way to get that experience, is to download MAME and the ROM for the TRON Arcade game so you can emulate it. (Of course downloading the ROM is basically illegal, so I can't mention where to get it.)

The Gameboy Advance version of Tron 2.0: Killer App had the original Arcade game emulated in it, if you ever feel like purchasing a GBA.

If you'd like to try a free Light Cycle game other than GLTron, try this one.

You should also check out TRON Recognizer, which looks good.

And also check out Space Paranoids.

Did I miss anything?

As for TRON 2.0 . . . the only thing you really get to compete against, is Light Cycles. Tanks and Recognizers are in the game, but you don't see them much.

Still, it's an amazing game and every Tron fan should play it.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 tron!! of course...