Tron Costume on Ebay

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
CyberBlade
User

Re: Tron Costume on Ebay

on Saturday, December, 10, 2005 1:02 AM
redrain85 Wrote:
It's another never-ending quote contest!

well, would you be supprised to see a suit sell for 700$?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Signiture
"So, You are a user, Facinating." "Yes" "No"
"Hah, ICP should stand for Incompetant Confused Programs."

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Saturday, December, 10, 2005 12:03 PM
redrain85 Wrote:

Sketch Wrote:
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
TimothyC Wrote:
$
!

%$#@!!

Red5
User

on Saturday, December, 10, 2005 3:44 PM
CyberBlade Wrote:
redrain85 Wrote:

well, would you be supprised to see a suit sell for 700$?

Myself, probably not, given the security over the ones left remaining. Still, it would be mad to pay for it, unless you had serious money to play about with. I agree with the other poster though, if only we were allowed to take pictures for design references.

HSBUser
User

on Saturday, December, 10, 2005 6:05 PM
I'm sure the winning bidder would be open to photography of the RAM suit. Why not contact him/her?

Worst case- he/she says "no" or asks for too much $$$.

Tallarico is a well-known notorious "low bidder" in the movie prop game among many collectors & auction houses. low bidder in the sense he (or his reps) makes a low offer and behaves inappropriately when his offers are turned down; I've also heard a very bad story about his behavior from a film-used Star Wars prop collector (and artist) about an incident where he was beat out on a piece and bad mouthed the poor guy for months, even tried to get him kicked off a project. Same person told about an incident in Los Angeles where he tried to put some doubt into whether or not a SW stormtrooper costume from ESB (which was certified with a COA from LF and photos of the purchase, one owner only, etc.) was authentic because the seller wouldn't sell it to him for $200 less than the high offer, with a lot of, "do you know who i am" and "it's not even real" trying to make a scene, etc.

I've never met Tommy, so i take what i say with a grain of salt. A good enough composer for games, though. Never saw the show he's on, the whole G4 channel just seems like a big advert for poor video games and the whole "buy new computers even though the ones we've got still work fine" culture that i despise.

---------------
Wow, That's So Tron.

...man.

Traahn
User

on Saturday, December, 10, 2005 6:53 PM
Ho-ly cow! The suit finally went for $2716! I see 'tronprogram' even placed a bid for $500. Is that the 'TronProgram' from here? Coolio.

Anyways, 'eugenetic' won it...
Winning bid: US $2,716.00 (Reserve met)
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, December, 10, 2005 10:37 PM

CyberBlade Wrote:well, would you be supprised to see a suit sell for 700$?
Well, that's not what I meant when I said what I did.

But since you're asking, yes I feel $700 was a bit much for what was being offered. I don't think three pieces in less-than-mint condition, were worth that much.

And I see they eventually ended up selling for almost $3000, which is - frankly - insane. If it had been the whole costume in good condition, then I could understand. But almost $3000 for three pieces? I guess the fact that Dan Shor actually wore it, was the attraction here.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

HSBUser
User

on Sunday, December, 11, 2005 5:28 PM
redrain85 Wrote:

CyberBlade Wrote:well, would you be supprised to see a suit sell for 700$?
Well, that's not what I meant when I said what I did.

But since you're asking, yes I feel $700 was a bit much for what was being offered. I don't think three pieces in less-than-mint condition, were worth that much.

And I see they eventually ended up selling for almost $3000, which is - frankly - insane. If it had been the whole costume in good condition, then I could understand. But almost $3000 for three pieces? I guess the fact that Dan Shor actually wore it, was the attraction here.

Keep in mind it was film-used, RAM was on-screen for like 50% of the film, and 2 of the pieces are what the "public thinks of" when they see the TRON costume- the helmets & chest pieces. $3k i think would be low for something like that... Some costumes from more well known films go for less than that at auction!

Have any of you seen counterfit TRON costumes go on the Bay before? it seems like with the whole TronGuy site telling you how to do it and it being made up of a lot of cheap Hockey gear it would be pretty easy (and dirty!) to forge it.

---------------
Wow, That's So Tron.

...man.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, December, 11, 2005 10:38 PM
HSBUser Wrote:$3k i think would be low for something like that...

$3,000 is three months of house payments for me. Apparently collecting authentic Tron props is a rich man's game.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron Costume on Ebay