the status bar jazz stage, smoooooth.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
foilism
User

on Saturday, December, 17, 2005 6:20 AM
ooooooooooooo, smooth.

*in a far corner of the status bar, a small stage surrounded by tables and digi-cigar smoke, your friendly program foil swaggers into view*

Hey cool cats. I've always wanted to share some music with you, but i've never had a tronish context.
SO! I've composed this little jazzy ditty using my brain. I hope you can the tune!

tron jazz.
If at least one person likes it, i'll make more!!!

peace.

EDIT: sorry about the nonsensical jamming bit, i love to funk it up a little. Also apologies for the file size - quality counts!

FreedomForever
User

Re: the status bar jazz stage, smoooooth.

on Saturday, December, 17, 2005 12:06 PM
I did'nt hear any nonsensical jamming bit...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

foilism
User

on Saturday, December, 17, 2005 2:12 PM

Capt_Capacitor
User

on Saturday, December, 17, 2005 3:06 PM
not bad, would be better with a few horns though

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible
"and it glows like...TROOOOOON!!!!" - Tommy Talirico
"Nice, now you can have hours of fun playing with your thick glowing rod " - Me

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, December, 17, 2005 5:15 PM
foilism Wrote:
If at least one person likes it, i'll make more!!!

well, looks like you'll be making more.

and a little something from the fast show on this subject. [did you ever watch the fast show, foil?]
"hey there, and welcome to the jazz club. nice. we'll be jammin' along to some of the top jazz musicians today. smooth. [etc]"
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, December, 17, 2005 7:30 PM
That was excellent, foilism!

Very nicely done!

Funny thing is I couldn't imagine TRON music as jazz until after hearing what you did with it. And you know what - it works!

I bet you could pass that off as just jazz music too, for people unfamiliar with TRON. They'd be digging it and not even realize they're enjoy TRON jazz!
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Jademz
User

on Saturday, December, 17, 2005 10:52 PM
Wow, very nice foilism! That was a very cool sound, especially as a holiday tron special!

foilism
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 5:01 AM
Capt_Capacitor Wrote:not bad, would be better with a few horns though

!! I cant play any brass !!

Cheers my friends. I did have the fast show in mind when posting this one prankster! My main reason for doing this was i had a few hours spare and wanted to compose, but had no tune, so i just chose to do tron, so i think i could pass it off as normal jazz.

I''d like to do more this weekk, what tron music themes could be jazed/funked up??
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

foilism
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 8:04 AM
I've encountered a jazzy epiphany!!

Are there any cool jazzy trumpet/sax/trombone/cornet players here, or just anyone who likes/loves jazz??? Piano would be cool too.....

Cos I'd like to send some musicians a lead sheet and the bare bones of this peice so that they could add some solos or whatnot. Kinda like a tron-sector jam band-record your stuff, send it back and i'll comp it together!

Any takers - it'd be awesome!

nice!

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 8:08 AM
foilism Wrote:
nice!

lmao

unfortunately, i'm as musically talented as a dead poodle, so i won't be able to help.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

sherm4040
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 11:15 AM
foilism Wrote:I've encountered a jazzy epiphany!!

Are there any cool jazzy trumpet/sax/trombone/cornet players here, or just anyone who likes/loves jazz??? Piano would be cool too.....

Cos I'd like to send some musicians a lead sheet and the bare bones of this peice so that they could add some solos or whatnot. Kinda like a tron-sector jam band-record your stuff, send it back and i'll comp it together!

Any takers - it'd be awesome!

nice!

That's song is awesome! Kind of like the weather channel. I do like jazz and would love to see some of the sheet music or chords or anything you have, I play piano. If I could play any of it, I don't really know the best way to record it, though.

THE BEST=

-Toothpaste For Dinner-

“Slamalama-Ding Dong!”

"I regect your reality and substitute my own."-Adam Savage

sherm4040
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 11:28 AM
If you have the sound clips from the TRON 2.0 game, Foil, there is a jazzy tron song mixed in as radio music. It plays during the video entering the level "Alliance". I think Alan is in the elevator.
The track is found in the folder "CINEMATICS" and the file is "MUSICM0701A". The jazz part starts about 20 seconds in.

THE BEST=

-Toothpaste For Dinner-

“Slamalama-Ding Dong!”

"I regect your reality and substitute my own."-Adam Savage

foilism
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 3:11 PM
sherm4040 Wrote:

That's song is awesome! Kind of like the weather channel. I do like jazz and would love to see some of the sheet music or chords or anything you have, I play piano. If I could play any of it, I don't really know the best way to record it, though.

super!! I can maybe send you a lead sheet, and possibly some sheet music of the melody and chords! i'd love to hear what you bring to the piece.
and i'll check out the tron 2.0 moment....

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 9:10 PM

That was very cool... but... a 20MB WAV file? C'mon! Compress that baby into mp3!!!!

I am a big Jazz fan. It was very good. I also play trumpet, but I think all my valves are frozen from unuse

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar