Status Bar 
 Six Degrees Of Tron

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Boingo_Buzzard
User

Six Degrees Of Tron

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 9:26 PM
So... Has anyone started this game? Who can connect the source, in the least amount of links back to Tron...

For example.....

Charles Grodin...

He was in King Kong with Jeff Bridges, who was in Tron.

Anyone want to play?

Here's an easy one to start:

"Dominic Monaghan"

Any players? The "winner" will start the next link. The winner is who chimes in first with a valid link. It wont matter if you can make the shorter link, it's who's quicker.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: Six Degrees Of Tron

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2005 10:33 PM
Wow... I guess that idea bombed.

sherm4040
User

on Wednesday, December, 21, 2005 12:57 PM
Guess I really don't understand. Sorry.

THE BEST=

-Toothpaste For Dinner-

“Slamalama-Ding Dong!”

"I regect your reality and substitute my own."-Adam Savage

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, December, 21, 2005 1:25 PM
TWO Degrees: Dominic Monaghan was in LOTR: Two Towers with Sean Astin.

Sean Astin is the voice of Hercules in Kingdom Hearts II which features both Bruce Boxleitner and David Warner as voice actors. They were both in TRON!

OK, let's see who I can throw at you all.

Let's go with William Shatner. Connect him to TRON in six steps or less....go...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

sherm4040
User

on Wednesday, December, 21, 2005 3:24 PM
Ohhhh. A little slow on the uptake.

THE BEST=

-Toothpaste For Dinner-

“Slamalama-Ding Dong!”

"I regect your reality and substitute my own."-Adam Savage

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, December, 21, 2005 5:24 PM

William Shatner was in " Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" which also starred David Warner, who was in Tron.

OK... how about Rosanne Barr?

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, December, 21, 2005 6:24 PM
Wow - this game is tough!

Rosanne Bar...

** starts thinking about all the stuff she's been associated with **

John Goodman was in the show Rosanne as her husband. He also provided the voice of Sulley in Monsters Inc., which also featured the voice of Frank Oz. Frank Oz was of course the voice of Yoda in The Empire Strikes Back. The matte painting supervisor of TESB was Harrison Ellenshaw, who was also the visual effects supervisor for TRON!

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, December, 21, 2005 7:58 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:
John Goodman was in the show Rosanne as her husband. He also provided the voice of Sulley in Monsters Inc., which also featured the voice of Frank Oz. Frank Oz was of course the voice of Yoda in The Empire Strikes Back. The matte painting supervisor of TESB was Harrison Ellenshaw, who was also the visual effects supervisor for TRON!

Also acceptable would have been John Goodman to Jeff Bridges via "The Big Lebowski". Todd, do you care to choose someone?

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, December, 22, 2005 12:09 AM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
William Shatner was in " Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" which also starred David Warner, who was in Tron.

OK... how about Rosanne Barr?

Damn! I thought that would be a hard one and it turned out to be so easy!

DaveTRON

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 22, 2005 6:57 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:Also acceptable would have been John Goodman to Jeff Bridges via "The Big Lebowski". Todd, do you care to choose someone?

Whoops! I forgot to throw one out there.

How about...

Robbie Rist (cousin Oliver on The Brady Bunch)

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, December, 22, 2005 7:46 PM
One Move: Robbie Rist was the voice of Maroda in Final Fantasy X-2 where he worked with Hedy Buress who was the voice of Yuna who also appears in Kingdom Hearts II which features Bruce Boxleitner and David Warner from TRON.

Try this one....Traci Lords.

Hee hee.

DaveTRON

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 22, 2005 7:57 PM
Mmmmmm - Tracy Lords!

Tracy Lords was in the film Virtuosity. The visual effects supervisor for Virtuosity was Tim McGovern, who was also one of the computer animators for TRON!

How about Phil Donahue.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, December, 22, 2005 9:21 PM
OK.. Geez, this was like pushing out a bowling ball, but I finally got it in the end (no pun intended).

Phil Donahue is married to Marlo Thomas, who played Rachel Green's Mother on "Friends" which starred Matthew Perry.

Matthew Perry was in "The Whole Nine Yards" with Bruce Willis, who was in "Sin City" with Michael Clark Duncan.

Michael Clark Duncan was in "Planet Of The Apes" (The unfortunate remake) with David Warner who was in Tron.

That was five links.

Okay... here's a REALLY easy one...

John Belushi

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, December, 22, 2005 10:55 PM
ONE STEP: John Belushi to Bill Murray who worked on Caddyshack with Cindy Morgan who was in TRON.

Let's try a tough one. Raymond Burr. (Actually, maybe not so tough.)

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 12:02 AM

Raymond Burr was in Perry Mason: The Case of the Skin-Deep Scandal, which David Warner was also in, who was in TRON.

I've come up with a few, and most of them are easy . . . so here's what I think is a tough one:

Susan Sarandon.

EDIT: Oh crap! The connection between her and TRON, is closer than I originally thought. So maybe it won't be so tough, after all . . .

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 12:08 AM
redrain85 Wrote:Raymond Burr was in Perry Mason: The Case of the Skin-Deep Scandal, which David Warner was also in, who was in TRON.

I was thinking people would get Raymond Burr to Loyd Bridges via Airplane II, but your route was faster!

I'll let someone else try to get your Susan Sarandon one.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 9:37 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:
I was thinking people would get Raymond Burr to Loyd Bridges via Airplane II, but your route was faster!

And I thought John Belushi would go Belushi ---> Karen Allen (Animal House)---> Jeff Bridges (Starman)

There's a ton of ways to do some of these

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 9:49 AM
redrain85 Wrote:
Susan Sarandon.

This may not have been what you're thinking... but here goes...

Susan Sarandon was in an episode of The Simpsons as a Russian Ballet teacher. Harry Shearer is also in the Simpsons, and was in The Fisher King with Jeff Bridges who was in Tron.

How about Kyle MacLachlan?

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 11:39 AM

Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:This may not have been what you're thinking... but here goes...
Nope. Definitely not the route I was thinking. Just goes to show how many possibilities there are!

I was thinking Suasn Sarandon was in The Witches of Eastwick, which Michelle Pfeiffer was in, who was in The Fabulous Baker Boys with Jeff Bridges, who was in TRON.

Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:How about Kyle MacLachlan?
Piece of cake.

Kyle MacLachlan was in Dune, which Patrick Stewart was in, who was in Star Trek, which David Warner was in, from TRON. (Warner was the Cardassian torturing Captain Picard in ST:TNG.)

Okay, this one should be hard:
Monty Hall (of Let's Make a Deal fame)

Yes, there is a (tenuous) connection between him and TRON, if you take enough steps!

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 12:44 PM
redrain85 Wrote:
Monty Hall (of Let's Make a Deal fame...

Monty Hall was in a TV Movie called "The Courage and the Passion" in 1979 with Don Meridith. Don Meridith was in a movie called "Wyatt Earp: Return to Tombstone" with Bruce Boxleitner, who was in Tron.

John C. McGinley?

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Six Degrees Of Tron