Tron 2.0: Discs of Tron
Tron 2.0: Light Cycles

Tell me where I can get it

--------------------

DaveTRON
User

Re: Looking for Cellphone Tron games

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 7:17 PM
You need to look in the games menu of your cel phone carrier. I have Discs of TRON on my phone, but I still need the lightcycle game.

DaveTRON

ELMIND
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 8:55 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:You need to look in the games menu of your cel phone carrier. I have Discs of TRON on my phone, but I still need the lightcycle game.
Can you upload it? I live in Brazil, and the games that the cellphone carriers have here are pure trash.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

--------------------

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 10:19 PM
I work in the cel phone games business, and what you are asking me to do is stealing. I will not support it.

I am sorry you cannot get it where you are, but I will not support piracy no matter what the reason.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

ELMIND
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 10:46 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I work in the cel phone games business, and what you are asking me to do is stealing. I will not support it.

I am sorry you cannot get it where you are, but I will not support piracy no matter what the reason.

Dang it! Well, can you help me in my search, so?

--------------------

ELMIND
User

on Friday, January, 13, 2006 8:26 PM
bump

--------------------

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, January, 13, 2006 10:57 PM
ELMIND Wrote:bump

[edt].....

OK, maybe that was uncalled for. Sorry.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, January, 13, 2006 11:44 PM
ELMIND Wrote:
DaveTRON Wrote:I work in the cel phone games business, and what you are asking me to do is stealing. I will not support it.

If only you could ask nicely. I choose not to help based on your presentation so far.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

ELMIND
User

on Saturday, January, 14, 2006 10:08 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:
ELMIND Wrote:

If only you could ask nicely. I choose not to help based on your presentation so far.
Sorry! ^_~ I didn't wanted to hurt your feellings!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

--------------------

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, January, 14, 2006 11:19 AM
The fact that you take it as my hurt feelings (which is not the case) instead of considering the fact that you are just being rude, is why you are being ignored.

There are plenty of examples on this site of our great community. We talk to each other and freely help. What we don't do is make demands.

I should also point out that it is not possible to get these games via any route other than an ofifical download from your cel phone company or through piracy. Neither of which we can assist you with.

DaveTRON

sherm4040
User

on Saturday, January, 14, 2006 6:39 PM
Dave, you sound like one hell of a good guy.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

THE BEST=

-Toothpaste For Dinner-

“Slamalama-Ding Dong!”

"I regect your reality and substitute my own."-Adam Savage

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, January, 14, 2006 8:36 PM
sherm4040 Wroteave, you sound like one hell of a good guy.

You need to talk to more people! I know a few who'd tell you otherwise. I try to do my best.

Thanks though, nice to know my better qualities might be showing through.

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Looking for Cellphone Tron games