Collector 
 TRoN 2.0 Action Figures, etc.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KLuWolF
User

on Wednesday, January, 11, 2006 2:44 PM
This is nice, a forum on the collectables! I was beginning to think that I was alone in the world on collecting these things, an outcast if you will. Well my story begins with a few wax packs I got many years ago for Christmas, since then my collection has grown most notably with the recent addition of all four of the NECA Reel Toys TRoN 2.0 action figures, Jet, Thorne, Mercury and the IC regular. Very Cool!!

I now have 5-6 complete sets (including the stickers) of the Don Russ cards. Some earlier aquisitions include a signed script, Bally-Midway Arcade Flyer, Lightcycle promo photos from the movie, several book related items, a 2000 anniversary pin (I'll probably get the new edition pin I saw noted in the forum here) and other items.

Recently I came accross someone in Japan selling a complete set of Kubrik boxed sets A thru D but the price was too high. SaD

Anyway I look forward to chatting about the collectables.

Cheers!

DaveTRON
User

Re: TRoN 2.0 Action Figures, etc.

on Wednesday, January, 11, 2006 3:06 PM
Welcome KLuWolF!

You are in the right place for Collectibles.

There are several active TRON collectors on this site, and we try to stay respectful of each other on Ebay and other sources.

The goal is to keep each other informed and share intel to try and make sure we all benefit right?

I'll be happy to talk TRON collecting with you. I have both a physical and a digital archive of materials from the film that would probably make your eyes pop out.

TRONProgram on this site is up there with me in the size and variety of his collection. His physical collection if larger than mine.

What kind of stuff are you looking for?

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector