Collector 
 Thinking of Selling all TRON Please Read

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
icebergspin
User

on Friday, January, 13, 2006 10:25 AM
Ok Fellow Tron fans.....I don't believe I have ever posted to this site...but I am a collector as some of you are....and I have come to the desicion that it is time to let it all go...but if I choose to do so I am going to do so in one big swoop. I have I think around 1 and a half boxes ranging from Disney puzzles...2 I believe, 1 europe puzzle...i full set of cards plus another wax box opened and viewed...view master reels in package (have to look for these) original 4 in tomy packaging, original 4 out of tomy package, reprint four in reprint package, reprint 4 in neca reproduced original package...all 3 light cycles Neca release, 3 light cycles tomy release, in package but beat up due to age, some japanese editions the kubrik grid light cycle, one other one...disney PIN set, one big tron and one big sark with mini light cycles in package....I guess I should take a picture because there is probably more stuff....I really don't want to....but I am thinking it is time...Ill get a picture as soon as I can....I hear there is a remake coming out...and if I get rid of these now will I be sorry then? Anyway what do you think I could get for all of this a one time? Any input would be appreciated....thank you to all.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

Re: Thinking of Selling all TRON Please Read

on Friday, January, 13, 2006 10:46 AM
First off, they are worth more sold individually than together. You will screw yourself if you sell it as a lot of TRON stuff.

If you would like, I can help you figure out the best way to divide them. We can discuss privately if you like. You can get my email address by clicking on my name at the left.

Secondly, I'd be very interested in purchasing some of the original TOMY figures from you. I have a huge TRON collection, but I do not have those.

Let's talk, because I think I can help you realize some cash for these.

As for waiting for a remake, that's been in the air for years now, and so far, it's just that, air. Don't wait for something that probably won't happen.

DaveTRON

HSBUser
User

on Sunday, January, 15, 2006 7:39 PM
with the exception of the puzzles, all that stuff should get you some cash... why not sell it all off individually?

---------------
Wow, That's So Tron.

...man.

Gnarly Gnome
User

on Sunday, January, 22, 2006 4:25 PM
Which Disney Tron pins do you have? the ones from the movie or the ones released in 2004 with Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Pluto?

If it's the ones from 2004, I'd be very interested in them..abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TimothyC
User

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2006 10:04 AM
icebergspin Wroteisney puzzles...2 I believe, 1 europe puzzle...

If the Waddington's (UK) puzzle still has the pieces sealed inside, I would be interested. I have all four, but only two of mine have sealed contents.

Like everyone else said, break the collection up into smaller lots and you'll do much, much better. If Dave hasn't already purchased the MOC Tomy stuff, I'm always looking for more .

Good luck with your sales.

-Timothy C.
cpthnsolo@Juno.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector