Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 Cool vintage Tron promo item for peanuts....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TimothyC
User

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2006 10:17 AM
Here's a really cool Tron item for a steal on evilBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7583608981
The seller really did himself a great disservice by not taking large clear pics of the pages themselves. Since the images were meant to be copied and enlarged in some cases, they are fairly sharp and clear. Sadly I paid more for mine :^(.

A definite bargain at the price.

-Timothy C.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

DaveTRON
User

Re: Cool vintage Tron promo item for peanuts....

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2006 11:58 AM
He's scrwing himself by going BIN with the auction too! Worth more than that.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2006 1:24 PM
Can someone show me what the 14 pages look like? If there are some good light cycle, tank, or recognizer pics in there I might jump in on this for reference pics.

Carlorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2006 1:39 PM
wwwmwww Wrote:Can someone show me what the 14 pages look like? If there are some good light cycle, tank, or recognizer pics in there I might jump in on this for reference pics.

Carl

It's all black and white images. These were the setup sheets for newspaper promotions.

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2006 4:56 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:It's all black and white images. These were the setup sheets for newspaper promotions.

I'd still be interested in knowing what the images are of. If I were to use them for refereneces in modeling a recognizer for example I just need to be able to measure angles, lengths, etc. It being a black and white image could still be used for getting all the shape information and if they are sharp high resolution pics could be better then using screen captures off the DVD for example.

Carl
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector