Collector 
 Just what is this figure ?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
awindow
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2006 3:44 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6033623311&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Alan
TDC/FDC Tron
A really old program.
On the web since 1982.

DaveTRON
User

Re: Just what is this figure ?

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2006 10:16 AM
Freebie from NECA that we gave away in droves for the TRON 2.0 game. You pre-ordered the game and you got a special box with the figure inside.

Ended up scrapping the boxes and just giving away the toys.

DaveTRON

lurkinghorror
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2006 9:28 PM
The fact that I do not own that figure has left me cold and dead inside. Hopefully my next check will arrive soon!

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2006 9:44 PM
lurkinghorror Wrote:The fact that I do not own that figure has left me cold and dead inside. Hopefully my next check will arrive soon!

Hrm... I would think that something like... being Hitler, or having no soul would leave someone cold and dead inside. Not owning a Tron toy doesn't quite rank up there in those "walking dead" type situations

lurkinghorror
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2006 3:13 AM
That only suggests that you have either overestimated my basic humanity, or underestimated the power of this odd colored Tron toy. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2006 9:55 AM
lurkinghorror Wrote:That only suggests that you have either overestimated my basic humanity, or underestimated the power of this odd colored Tron toy.

Hrmm... that does give me an idea. We could market them as holy relics... and burn their images on tortillas and charge admission to see them! $$$

HSBUser
User

on Saturday, February, 11, 2006 3:23 PM
were the boxes plain white, or did they have any artwork?

---------------
Wow, That's So Tron.

...man.

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 12:02 AM
They were mini game boxes that looked just about like the final mini box.

DaveTRON

gRiD_89a
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 12:11 AM
i would love to see a new ICP's from tron 2.0 as figurines.. transparent plastic and all.. like the level of quality you see in the comic shops! Evangelion comes to mind for details but you get the idea.. customiseable and you can put them in just about anyone position... hmmm

get a cuopel of figurines
stop motion video
add effects and cg background

hmmmm

im bad

KLuWolF
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 4:57 AM
oH MY GOD! Yours came in a box? Mine was wrapped in a small piece of bubble pack. I still have it, down in my vault of TRoN stuff. My greatest 'toys' are a complete collection of the (4) TRoN 2.0 figures, mint in box. Now those are cool, in fact, unless you don't already know this, I'm giving away a Jet Bradley figure in the 1st Annual GTLR on the 26th of Feb.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector