Collector 
 Flynn's shirt

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Alan1
User

Flynn's shirt

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 3:32 PM
Been a while since I posted, thought you guys might like this find: http://pongnation.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=220&cat=254abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

DaveTRON
User

Re: Flynn's shirt

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 9:04 PM
Alan1 Wrote:Been a while since I posted, thought you guys might like this find: http://pongnation.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=220&cat=254

Someday you will all learn to put in the freaking URL tags so we can all just click instead of cutting and pasting!

I fixed it for you.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 9:06 PM
I am going to order several of those shirts. Neat find!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 9:38 PM
That shirt rocks. I want to get one!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Traahn
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 9:43 PM
Someday you will all learn to put in the freaking URL tags so we can all just click instead of cutting and pasting!
LOL! The last two threads I've visited have had you saying "frikking" and now "freaking".

I have a friggin' headache right now, so I will say, "FRICK!"

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 10:57 PM
Traahn Wrote:
LOL! The last two threads I've visited have had you saying "frikking" and now "freaking".

I've been having a terrible headache, so my language is a bit salty because of it. At least I didn't say "fucking", that would be bad!

DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, February, 12, 2006 11:20 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:

I've been having a terrible headache, so my language is a bit salty because of it. At least I didn't say "fucking", that would be bad!

Wait... you just did Dave. *falls over laughing*
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2006 1:26 AM
Hi, this is actually Traahn writing. Sweet. The gridbug has finally hit me. I'm logged in as MutoidMan and can read all his personal messages if I wanted to. But I'm not going to. You know, this is so not cool. Auric?

I was wondering why I'm all the sudden "Maintaining the balance in the digital world" as a yellow dude.

Sincerely,
-Traahn (Fighting for the users to bring down the MCP.)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Traahn
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2006 1:29 AM
This is Traahn writing again. There, that's better. I'm back as me. Yes, I hope that issue can be fixed soon. I could've written a nasty PM to someone using MutoidMan's name. Totally not cool.

DaveTRON wrote: I've been having a terrible headache, so my language is a bit salty because of it. At least I didn't say "f***ng", that would be bad!
Huh, that's weird. I said friggin' and FRICK because I really had a headache, too! I didn't know you had a headache also.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2006 1:46 AM
This is actually MutoidMan writing this e-mail... or is it?

I'm definitely picking up a couple of these shirts!

Awesome find!

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2006 1:58 AM
NO! IT IS NOT YOU MUTOIDMAN! #@$!@ F34R TH3 C0RRuPT!0n!! @$#@$@1

This sucks!! I am back to being MutoidMan. I just wrote Auric an email to express my concerns and see if there is an ETR on this issue. I don't think it's right that I could go through all of MutoidMan's PMs if I wanted to. Just as someone could go through mine if they were not morally sincere. Rest assured, MM, I didn't and won't view any of your PMs. I hope all Tron-Sectorites respect their fellow friends here and will show the same restraint.

Take it easy.

Signed,
- TRAAAHN!!!!!!! (I know that will definitely make DaveTRON think of Star Trek.)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2006 2:17 AM
Hey do me a favor a post a few more times as me; I'm trying to jack up my postcount!

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2006 2:50 AM
I'm liking a lot of the shirts they have

I wonder if they have hoodies?

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2006 3:05 AM
I don't think so Nikster; I was just all over their website and their eBay store and didn't see any.

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2006 3:19 AM
Bummer

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Tori
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2006 6:39 PM
I wish I had the money to buy one...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

==

Alan1
User

on Friday, March, 03, 2006 11:23 AM
Did you see the last starfighter shirt? Good selection of stuff!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

jmaynard
User

on Friday, March, 31, 2006 9:03 PM
San Fransico?

Jay Maynard, the Tron Guy

Flynn316
User

on Friday, April, 14, 2006 12:25 PM
Does anybody remember Scott who made t-shirts about 3 or 4 years ago? I recently emailed him and he would make another run of shirts but needs like 24 to do a run

Last time everybody said they would order one and alot of people didnt. If anybody is intersted let me know cause we need 24 no and I could get in touch with him.

The shirts were solid black and solid blue with Flynns on the back in case anybody is wondering.

This town is full of live ones!!

pongy
User

on Saturday, April, 15, 2006 6:58 AM
Hey guys, I'm one of the guys that runs PongNation.com
We could do the plain "Flynn's" on the back. It'd be our regular Flynn's shirt without the front and side prints.

Black and blue are no problem, S-XXL (black can even go to 3XL).

Didn't think there was enough of a demand for something that simple. If a few people confirm their interest, I'll add it to the store. Price would be $18 since it's simpler than the front/back/side version.

Flynn316 Wroteoes anybody remember Scott who made t-shirts about 3 or 4 years ago? I recently emailed him and he would make another run of shirts but needs like 24 to do a run

Last time everybody said they would order one and alot of people didnt. If anybody is intersted let me know cause we need 24 no and I could get in touch with him.

The shirts were solid black and solid blue with Flynns on the back in case anybody is wondering.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Flynn's shirt