Flynn's shirt

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: Flynn's shirt

on Saturday, April, 15, 2006 6:29 PM
pongy Wrote:Hey guys, I'm one of the guys that runs PongNation.com

Greetings, pongy and welcome to TRON-Sector!

Cool stuff for sale on your site - I had no clue there was actually a DVD of Starcade! I remember that show!

You may just be here to guide a few TRON fans to their desired "Flynn's" shirts, or perhaps you're also a TRON fan yourself. Either way - always a pleasure to welcome a new member to The Sector.

If you are a TRON fan - stick around a while. There's a lot of great stuff going on here for any TRON lover. If you're not quite a TRON fan... well, stick around anyway. I bet we MAKE one out of you!

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name? (even though it is obvious how you chose your name - always fun to hear the story )

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

pongy
User

on Sunday, April, 16, 2006 5:18 AM
Hey TheReelTodd, thanks for the welcome! I've been lurking for a while.

I'm a big Tron fan -- ever since it showed up on TV in the eighties (parents weren't movie people so didn't get to see much at the theatre ).

Got the DVD as soon as it came out (the original white DVD case). Been a gamer since Asteroids, so a movie about guys getting sucked into a big computer to play games was awesome.

I put tons of coins into Discs of Tron at the arcade -- that game was a blast -- way more fun that the first Tron game. Fond memories of playing in the environmental cabinet, complete with surround sound, Sark speech, and black lights! Those were the days...

My partner and I designed all the shirts ourselves so we stick to whatever games are dear to us -- hence the Tron shirt. Took me weeks to do the Flynn's shirt -- blame my perfectionism. (Neon's kinda hard with just two colors!) Last Starfighter was another movie we grew up with.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

pongy
User

on Sunday, April, 16, 2006 11:32 PM
jmaynard Wrote:San Fransico?

Hey Jay, just noticed this post.

Yup, the first batch had a typo. I stared at that design too long to realize it -- the printers actually spotted the typo during the second print run. All tees shipped since the beginning of April are fixed.

If any owners of the t-shirt are bothered by the typo, please email me and I'll take care of it.

costa (at) pongnation.com

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, April, 17, 2006 6:47 PM
pongy Wrote:I put tons of coins into Discs of Tron at the arcade -- that game was a blast -- way more fun that the first Tron game. Fond memories of playing in the environmental cabinet, complete with surround sound, Sark speech, and black lights! Those were the days...

Oh, I LOVED that game! It was my favorite of the two TRON arcade machines as well, although I dropped more quarters in to the first TRON arcade machine (the one with light cycles, tanks, I/O tower, and MCP cone) because the Discs of TRON game was hard to find.

pongy Wrote:Last Starfighter was another movie we grew up with.

That movie rocked! How cool was that - play a video game, and it was basically your interview to be a star fighter pilot! How I fantasized about being able to do that as a kid. I wish Alpha Centauri could have signed me up - I bet I could handle Gunstar! I wonder what old Grig is up to these days?

Flynn316
User

on Wednesday, May, 03, 2006 7:05 PM
I saw lets make the plain Flynn shirt in black and blue.

Come on users lets get this going!!!

This town is full of live ones!!

doctorclu
User

on Thursday, February, 08, 2007 1:34 PM
Aww man, I know I'm going to hate the day I found this place. At least financially.

Hmmm... you know, I collared golf shirt would be great to wear around work... order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Pulsewoman
User

on Thursday, February, 08, 2007 6:19 PM
You're telling me. I'd settle for a t-shirt with the movie's logo on it, looking all cool, on black, myself...

Or the novel. Dang, why'd you guys have to let me know there was a _novel_ based off of this movie? I SO want that now! Getting to read about stuff, see more details--even if it is from the novel-writer's opinions and not really canon--is always _fascinating_ to me. I would just ABSORB every single word of that straight into the most highly-protected area of my hard drive, I swear.
But I know I'll never get it. It's gotta be totally rare... (I'd totally read the "Automan" novel too, if I could find it.)

Sigh.

Also, those mazebooks. Not sure if I'd pop for one of those, but I bring them up because they remind me of something similar I had in the '80s, but I can't remember what they were actually called, like, brand/series name. Don't you just HATE that? When you can _almost_ remember something, but not quite? Dang.

Anyway, they were like...the two I had were both sci-fi, I think, and one of them _might_ have had something to do with a giant supercomputer (maybe it WAS a Tron one and I hadn't seen the movie at the time, so that didn't mean anything to me!)...it was mazes, really hard ones by little-kid-stuff standards, very freaky and in some cases in "layers", sorta drawn 3D looking...and intertwined with a story. Like, you have to get through this maze in order to get to the inner part of the space station and shut down the so-and-so controls.
They were so cool. Freaky hard mazes and a sci-fi story, and I vaguely remember something about a lady android/robot character, and a computer. But what the HECK were they _called_...?

I got them from those book-order catalog things they always used to pass out at school--do they still do anything similar? I think it's...Schoolastic? Trying to remember the name of the catalog. I got a lot of cool stuff from there that I have never been able to find on the shelves or even anybody who's _heard_ of them, since. And posters. The catalogs also had posters, and the occasional tote bag and stuff.

Ah, well. Pay the crazy lady no attention. Back to your business. :P

...Notoriousabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

There are only two rules for success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Alan1
User

on Friday, February, 09, 2007 11:09 PM
pongy Wrote:Hey guys, I'm one of the guys that runs PongNation.com
I was the one that found the shirt and posted the thread. I got mine, thanks! You should see the response I get going to the mall, especially around gamestop! Anything else TRON would be purchased promptly!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2007 11:12 AM

I bought the Flynn's arcade staff shirt from here:

http://www.founditemclothing.com/t-shirts/flynns.html
I liked that they took Paypal. I'll let everyone know what it's like.

sparks
User

on Tuesday, June, 12, 2007 9:43 PM
Love the pong nation t shirt and have been after it for a while and now understand why everytime i checked it was out of stock

will defo get a flynn t as soon asorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Have fun

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, June, 13, 2007 11:27 AM

I got my Flynn's shirt today. The "Flynn's" itself is in good material on the back. The shirt is not as thick of a material as I would have liked, but still not paper thin. The Flynn's seems a little bigger and higher on the shoulders than the movie, but at least if it's bigger people can see it. No one has asked me about it or mentioned it, and frankly I'd be surprised if anyone ever does. It's OK though.. it's my own little private joke

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Flynn's shirt