tron 2.0 on xbox

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
halofreak64
User

tron 2.0 on xbox

on Wednesday, March, 01, 2006 4:21 PM
does anyone play this on xbox the games ok
anyone want to play?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

Re: tron 2.0 on xbox

on Wednesday, March, 01, 2006 6:40 PM
halofreak64 Wrote:does anyone play this on xbox the games ok
anyone want to play?

Not sure if anyone does. Some of us don't even have Xboxes! Never quite caught on like the PC version did.

DaveTRON

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, March, 01, 2006 6:46 PM
I think Boingo_Buzzard has an XBox and TRON Killer App. Perhaps he'll pop in and you two can hook up.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, March, 02, 2006 8:10 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:I think Boingo_Buzzard has an XBox and TRON Killer App. Perhaps he'll pop in and you two can hook up.

You have to pay for an X-Box live subscription, and I'm not willing to fork out the cash for it. Esp. now that I have the PC version as well and can play for free there.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

gRiD_89a
User

on Thursday, March, 02, 2006 8:34 PM
apprently the word on the xbox version is that it suked??

And really what is the dif neways??

Gig45
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 7:15 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
TheReelTodd Wrote:I think Boingo_Buzzard has an XBox and TRON Killer App. Perhaps he'll pop in and you two can hook up.

You have to pay for an X-Box live subscription, and I'm not willing to fork out the cash for it. Esp. now that I have the PC version as well and can play for free there.

X-Box Live is $50 a year. that's pretty much nothing compared to games like World of Warcraft which costs $15 a month. $50 a year pretty much translates into $5 a month. it's not very expensive at all.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

--------------------------
X-Box Live Gamertag: Cloud3514

lurkinghorror
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 8:34 PM
I have an XBox and a subscription. But I think I loaned out the game. Too bad, I've wanted to play against a human for a long time.

Gig45
User

on Thursday, June, 22, 2006 11:42 AM
lurkinghorror Wrote:I have an XBox and a subscription. But I think I loaned out the game. Too bad, I've wanted to play against a human for a long time.

drop me a friend request anyway, i wouyldn't mind playing Halo 2 or Burnout 3.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, August, 13, 2006 4:33 PM
I'm trying to get an XBOX used over here so I can try and get the tron game for it which is also used as well for 15 canadian dollars over here. Just so I can see the difference between the PC and the Xbox game. And to have fun with it as well. I might be able to buy it off of him next week. I will find out soon.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, August, 13, 2006 11:50 PM
Compucore Wrote:I'm trying to get an XBOX used over here so I can try and get the tron game for it which is also used as well for 15 canadian dollars over here. Just so I can see the difference between the PC and the Xbox game. And to have fun with it as well. I might be able to buy it off of him next week. I will find out soon.

If you do, there are other games you NEED to play on the X-Box.

1) Half Life 2. Jaw dropping. Simply wonderful.
2) Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic.
3) Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee.
4) Fable.

Compucore
User

on Monday, August, 14, 2006 10:34 PM
I'll take a look into that when I get it over here. Right now I am waiting to see my friend if he is willing to sell me his. Once I get it and Tron I might get at least one of the others. I used to be a big game all those years ago when I had the intellivision over here. That thing was running almost every night when I was younger and after all my homework was done over here.

Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:I'm trying to get an XBOX used over here so I can try and get the tron game for it which is also used as well for 15 canadian dollars over here. Just so I can see the difference between the PC and the Xbox game. And to have fun with it as well. I might be able to buy it off of him next week. I will find out soon.

4) Fable.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

isdead
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 12:43 PM
I have Killer App for the Xbox if you want to play that would be great. I can never find anyone. E-mail me hboyle001@neo.rr.com or my gamertag is isdead, send me an invitewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Gig45
User

on Monday, October, 02, 2006 7:32 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

4) Fable.

all those games except for Oddworld are available on the PC.....

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 tron 2.0 on xbox