Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Screen issues

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Suleeto.exe
User

Screen issues

on Wednesday, March, 15, 2006 4:18 AM
Having some probs on some maps in multiplayer. Not having this prob in regular game. ???

As I move around, those trangular lightbeam things get wider and flex a bit, often times obscuring the view. Seems to be tied to powerup icons and the like, not to walls or users. Usually one corner of the trangular part is attached to the icon.

???

unexpected page fault in Suleeto.exe
-END OF LINE

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Screen issues

on Wednesday, March, 15, 2006 6:13 AM

Those glitches are usually caused by the video card overheating. If you're overclocking the card, turn down the speed. If not, check the air ventilation to make sure air is flowing properly. A fan could have seized up, or maybe there's too much dust.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 7:38 PM
Sounds right to me. That the video card GPU is overheating or being overclocked for some strange reason. I know on my Geoforce 2 FX5200 could be overclocked as well. But isn't thank god. But I left it as the regular and Its been running fiune over here. Never had any major issue with the exception of a couple of crashes during game play. I might eventually bring it over to my dell computer. But not until I can augment the memory to the max on the GX150 Which is like 512 megs of ram onboard.

I never really overclocked any of my machines here before really with the exception of 1 which was a celery Which I think went over 25% I think. The True Pentium II you could only go like max 2-3% the most. Otherwise a no go gfor them.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 10:45 PM
I concur with redrain85 and compucore, that does look like the result of overheating.

If you aren't overclocking, it could be that the fan on your video card has failed.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

gRiD_89a
User

on Friday, March, 17, 2006 12:12 AM
nah I call it a feature
check out those special affects man order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Screen issues