Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 greetings!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Virus.Win32
User

greetings!

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 3:03 AM
Hey guys, glad to finally be a member of the tron sector!
I hate for my first post to be a questions, but I have just a few.

1. I'm seeing a lot of custom maps on the MP these days, anyone know a good site to get new levels/skins from?

2. I signed a petition for the Tron 2.0 website, while i was reading it, it mentioned not hosting a patch that allows players to access a whole different type of match. I just downloaded 1.042, is that good enough?

Thanks for any insight you can give me. I look forward to talking with all of you on the forum and possibly dabbling in some level editing this summer if I can find some walkthrus. Bye!

flynn1978
User

Re: greetings!

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 3:46 AM
Hello!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: greetings!

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 9:46 AM

Virus.Win32 Wrote:1. I'm seeing a lot of custom maps on the MP these days, anyone know a good site to get new levels/skins from?
Click on the banner in my signature, and then click the link on the right side of the page that comes up, labelled "All TRON 2.0 Files".

2. I signed a petition for the Tron 2.0 website, while i was reading it, it mentioned not hosting a patch that allows players to access a whole different type of match. I just downloaded 1.042, is that good enough?
Yes, that's exactly what you need. Apply the patch, and you will be set. Just know that if you started playing the Single Player game and applied the patch after, you will have to start over again. Your old saved games won't work any more.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 greetings!