Status Bar 
 the beer thread

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Capt_Capacitor
User

the beer thread

on Saturday, March, 25, 2006 2:40 PM
As the name implies, this thread is for disussion of favorite beers. Just turned 21 last august and I'm trying to broaden my pallette. My two favorites right now are Smithwick's and Molson Canadian.

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible
"and it glows like...TROOOOOON!!!!" - Tommy Talirico
"Nice, now you can have hours of fun playing with your thick glowing rod " - Me

Kamui
User

Re: the beer thread

on Tuesday, March, 28, 2006 9:17 PM
Personally, I'm not a fan of beer (Way too bitter! Same goes for a few wines). But I do like sparkling wines, Irish Wiskey, Dakaries, Pina Colatas, and Chocolate Amarettos. I mostly like to mix these myself (Except the Irish Wiskey and the sparkling wines). I guess you can tell that I'm more in to the sweeter drinks. I'm particularly fond of the Irish Wiskey... it has a nice kick to it. Maybe you might wanna try a few of those?

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, March, 28, 2006 9:34 PM
HMMMM Lets see. There is sleeman which is a nice beer. Their Lager, Honey brown and their darks are nice. I know for sure for Sleeman Dark beer a hershey's chocolate bar takes the bitter taste with it. But I'm weird that way. Hmm wonder where that quote came from. I actually used to make some homemade beer and wine over here. Thats usually fun and tasts sometimes tastes better than the beer you get from the major companies. I know the initial cost are high in the beginning. But once you get started its fun to do and try out. I had something like 10 different beers that I had homebrewed over here. And some were nice and others were like Not to my taste personally. But it was nice to try something different. I still have something like 30 different recipes that are similarf to like the brand beer. But its more across the world and not just to north america.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Tuesday, March, 28, 2006 11:00 PM

My favorite beers:

1) Guiness (from the tap...warm... is especially yummy!)
2) Foster's Lager
3) Kirin Ichiban
4) Dos Equis AMBER (the regular Dos Equis sucks)

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Tuesday, March, 28, 2006 11:13 PM
Kamui Wrote: (Way too bitter! Same goes for a few wines).

I drink wed wines (cabernets, zinfandels, and pinots) any other kind of wine is like puke in my mouth. I love beer and also single malt scotch. That's expensive though and is a rare treat. Single malts (like Glenlivet) are brewed in the cask and then the cask discarded. The longer the age the more expensive it is. Blended Scotch is a blend of grain and malt and is of "lesser" qualities.

Riddle Me This
User

on Monday, May, 01, 2006 1:08 AM
Nobody minds if I ressurect this thread, right?

Anywho, I'm a Coors Light/Corona man, myself. Both are easy to the tongue and go down smooth. I prefer Jolly Ranchers though.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 09, 2006 6:31 PM
I can't say I have very broad tastes in beer, but my favorites are Molson Golden and Labatts Blue. They're both great tasting beers!

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, May, 10, 2006 11:47 AM
i'm obviously too young to buy alcohol at a bar. although, having just turned 17, i found a loophole[of sorts] in the UK law that enables me to buy alcohol at a restaurant. i havn't put that into effect yet...

and there's only one more year utill i an order in pubs [yes, the minimum age is 18 in the UK.]
i drink at home occasionally. [after a rather uncomfortable experience at a house party, i've confirmed myself as a lightweight]
so anyway, here's my top 5:

1)Bailey's irish cream - lovely stuff.
2) Fosters/Stella Artrois
3)bushmill's irish triple distilled whiskey [we went to the distillery on holiday]4) my dad's home brew - slightly too bitter for me, but very good all the same
5) something my dad brought back from Latvia, it was a Licourice flavour whiskey. it was pretty tasty, but packed a mean punch!

i hate pretty much all kinds of wine, just can't stand the stuff. and vodka as well. that was part of my downfall.
*shudder*on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Alan_One
User

on Thursday, May, 11, 2006 7:45 PM
Well, my favorite would have to be Sapporo. It's a beer from Japan and very tasty IMHO. I usually have it when I go to Sake, a really good Japanese restaurant in Baytown, near Houston.

If you go somewhere where they serve foreign beers, try Sapporo. It's pretty good.

Okay, that's enough of the "endorsement." lol

END OF LINE

Bennyv2.0
User

on Friday, August, 11, 2006 9:12 AM
Alan_One Wrote:Well, my favorite would have to be Sapporo. It's a beer from Japan and very tasty IMHO. I usually have it when I go to Sake, a really good Japanese restaurant in Baytown, near Houston.

If you go somewhere where they serve foreign beers, try Sapporo. It's pretty good.

Okay, that's enough of the "endorsement." lol

I shall have to say I like it as well. Great to drink with sushi. I also like asahi super dry when eating Japanese.

Pyramid Apricot Ale is also a favorite of mine.

Bennyv2.0on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Capt_Capacitor
User

on Friday, August, 11, 2006 4:39 PM
Just added a few favorites to my list. Discovered Hefeweizen not too long ago (Sam Adams makes a great one ). I've also grown quite fond of Molson Golden.

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible
"and it glows like...TROOOOOON!!!!" - Tommy Talirico
"Nice, now you can have hours of fun playing with your thick glowing rod " - Me

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, August, 11, 2006 7:06 PM

King Cobra 40oz'er with a straw, baby!!!!

Bennyv2.0
User

on Monday, August, 14, 2006 9:20 AM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

King Cobra 40oz'er with a straw, baby!!!!

Oh Goodness, that's sad. I feel for you.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Monday, August, 14, 2006 10:58 AM
Bennyv2.0 Wrote:
Oh Goodness, that's sad. I feel for you.

Sad enough to buy me one? I can't go into Circle K's anymore (Long Story).

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Monday, August, 14, 2006 8:24 PM
I used to make some home brew some beer, wine, and spirits over here a number of years ago. Still have the equipment to make the wine and beer. Just don't have the bootles over here to put the stuff into them. That was fun to make. Made some blond, dark, and lagers over here. I think I still have the reciipe book for making close to some of the massed produced beer as well. They are not exactly the recipe to them. But they come close to it. But that is with the raw materials and not from the syrop. Which is what I used to use to make a lot cleaner than working with the raw materials. I used to be the brewmeister over here. For fun sometimes I used to add more sugar in the beginning to pump up the alcohal. I've tasted a couple of times some beer that were like 9-10% pervolume.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 the beer thread