New Map Pack freom Mor.Evil-1

on Monday, March, 27, 2006 8:29 PM
Greeting Programs!

Tonights the night!

I have 2 new maps for public release:

SkyGrid_Sector-01 & SkyGrid_Sector-02

SkyGrid_Sector-01 is a chat sector.
Feel free to walk around and explore with your fellow programs,
Or challenge each other to a DM match of ultimate skills by only having your primative disc and nothing else!

SkyGrid_Sector-02
D/L and find out. . Muahahah!

Look for the map pack available on the LDSO site Tonight!

ldso:Mor.Evil-1

http://www.livingdead.g2gm.net

ldso:// Living Dead System Operators Clan
[2.0PD]2.0 Program Developers
http://www.ldso.net

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: New Map Pack freom Mor.Evil-1

on Tuesday, March, 28, 2006 11:17 AM

As I said on my news site, you did a great job on these maps, Mor! Congratulations.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, March, 28, 2006 6:38 PM
Hey reddrain is that the file that your running right now from your host servers for the game. Because I am trying to figure uot here how to just take a sneak peak here without doing anything drastic. Can some one tell me what I am doing wrong. I did use the install proper that you had provided. Just needed to sneak and look at them.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, March, 28, 2006 7:53 PM

Yes, I added Mor's map pack to my server immediately after it was released. But the maps inside are just two of the maps I host on the Derez server. I posted the list of all maps I'm running, on my news site.

If you want to try the maps without joining an online server, you can just host your own server in the game and run around inside the maps by yourself.

So after the maps are installed, from the main game menu go to Multiplayer and then Host. You'll see three words, side-by-side: Connections, Game, and Maps. Click on Game. Then click on Game type until it reads Derez, if you want to try these new maps. Then click on Maps, and scroll through the list on the left until you find the two SkyGrid maps. Highlight each one and then click "> Add" so they both move to the right. Finally, click Launch button. Use the Esc key to bring up the menu, when you want to quit hosting.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 New Map Pack freom Mor.Evil-1