Other Games 
 Kingdom Hearts 2

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
PrinceAuron
User

Kingdom Hearts 2

on Thursday, March, 30, 2006 9:55 PM
I just got to the TRON section of KH 2. I will not give any spoilers, but my god is the TRON world so beautiful! And the music is excellent

Go get it now!

Traahn
User

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2

on Thursday, March, 30, 2006 10:57 PM
Glad to hear PrinceAuron!! Hmm, I wonder if it is a PS2 only title.... ?

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, March, 30, 2006 11:13 PM

Yes... only on PS2. Isn't the Tron world near the end? The game only came out yesterday......

PrinceAuron
User

on Friday, March, 31, 2006 12:22 AM
I don't think it's near the end (I hope not!)

But it's fairly far into the game. I am a KH addict. After I beat it I'll probably beat it again :P And even if it is toward the end I have to do everything in the game. Synthesize everything, do all the tournaments, etc, etc. before I will allow myself to beat it :P

But ya I've had the game for a few days. The TRON world is just like TRON 2.0. By that I mean you can see the "Clouds" moving in the very background, and the world looks massive, even if it actually isn't.

Anyhow I'm off to sleep I'll check this thread later, but I'll let you know more about the TRON world as I play it more. Oh and the voice of Alan Bradley actually is doing the voice of TRON.exe

ELMIND
User

on Friday, March, 31, 2006 9:43 AM
I want to see some screens of that part.... Can you post some?

--------------------

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, March, 31, 2006 9:52 AM

I just leafed through the guide and saw that "Space Paranoids" was listed towards the end. How many hours of gameplay are you into the game right now? I agree that the game looks great. I'm only one hour in and it's still a little confusing as to what's going on, but I think I am on a "training" level to be honest. I am sure the story will flush itself out over time.

PrinceAuron
User

on Friday, March, 31, 2006 11:55 AM
ya I just looked at the guide too, apparently I am fairly far into the game :/ But I've challenged myself to do everything in the game, get every treasure, synthesize everything :P

I'll look for some screens, unfortunately I don't have any type of camera :/where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Saturday, April, 15, 2006 6:11 PM
I saw this Tron remix vid on YouTube.com and they give credit to Tron-Sector.com as the source for the music. I know the intro music is from the Tron 2.0 game, but who here did the other audio? I remember one of us doing some sort of audio remixes before.. PranksterBit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8DzLpGyHA&search=tron
A Tron an Kingdom Hearts 2 tribute, I don't know who made the songs but I got them from here http://www.tron-sector.com/ And credit for KH2 vids are from kh-vids.net. Enjoy
Added on March 23, 2006, 08:04 AM by Kaprua

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

josh.exe
User

on Sunday, April, 16, 2006 8:56 AM
the music towards the end was the dancing one
someone made a dancepad
remember anyone?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

tron_blabber
User

on Monday, April, 24, 2006 10:48 PM
kingdom hearts is awesome!Ecpecially at space Paranoids!IM at lvl 99, beat sephiroth(its almost impossible), ive got the ultima weapon, and have almost maxed out all my forms. So yeah im a MAJOR KH NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TriggerEXE
User

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 4:38 PM
Hm, I figured this game would have made more of a splash than it has on this board. I've played through both parts of "Space Paranoids" in KH2 and its fantastic! All through the stage I kept saying things like "Wow...its so retro-tastic!" The landscapes, the enemies, the minigames, the look of the characters, and everything. Its just great.

It is fairly far into the game, but not too far. You pretty much re-visit almost every world for a second part of the story, so if you get finished with Space Paranoids the first time and you're wondering if that's it, you now have your answer. I so want figures of Sora and the gang in their TRON world getups. I hope the TRON world returns in KH3. Awesome.

Here are a few light spoilers, but ones that won't really spoil the game. It may be something most of you already know anyway....

They did get Bruce Boxleitner to voice Tron in the game, but didn't get anyone else from the movie as far as I know. Which means that he's still somewhat interested in TRON, right? Its just so funny to hear him say Sora, Donald, and Goofy's names. Of course, its also funny to hear Goofy say things about alternate realities.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 4:43 PM
TriggerEXE Wrote:
They did get Bruce Boxleitner to voice Tron in the game, but didn't get anyone else from the movie as far as I know.

Are you sure? That sure does sound like David Warner.

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 4:47 PM
Probably would have to look at the ending credits for sure. x_X

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

NoExcuses
User

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 4:53 PM
No, I remember reading the Wikipedia entry for KH2 and being disappointed at the lack of David Warner.

EDIT: Sark and the MCP are played by Corey Burton in KH2, according to Wikipedia.

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 5:01 PM
Which is why we need the credits to verify that because some sites had confirmed David Warner and Wikipedia is known for its lack of accuracy.

So, this has to be done independently.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 5:19 PM

My co-worker here sat through the staff roll and says he saw David Warner credited.

NoExcuses
User

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 5:31 PM
But... but Wikipedia = truth!

It would be very very cool if Warner played Sark and the MCP. Not that I'll ever be able to play the game, but it would be cool none-the-less.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 5:57 PM
Wikipedia isn't. There's been newstories about it ... after *ahem* some staff members of senators have been "correcting" the entries to remove information deemed harmful to their bosses despite the fact that it's the truth.

So, Wikipedia isn't exactly reliable anymore. =/ There was also a hoax played which got a man in trouble and he was fired from his job for it and he had to apologize to the person who he played the joke on.

I'll make sure to verify the credits once I finish KH2. >_

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 6:04 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Wikipedia isn't.

I don't overly trust anything online. Not even imdb.com.

From what I hear the credits are never ending for KHII so stay sharp... You may start drifting off or be daydreaming when they roll by. I'll watch for them too to confirm but it may be a while for me

Imdb.com lists both Corey Burton and David Warner doing Sark for KHII :P That would be a bummer if it wasn't David Warner.

EDIT: I went to www.coreyburton.com and asked him directly, since he seems to respond personally to messages frequently.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, April, 27, 2006 7:05 PM

I'm 99% positive David Warner ended up not doing the voices. You can kind of tell though, just by listening. The voices are close, but not the same. (Yeah, you could argue his voice has changed with age.)

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Kingdom Hearts 2