Other Games 
 Killer App for the GBA

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Riddle Me This
User

Killer App for the GBA

on Monday, May, 01, 2006 12:52 AM
So, at work today, I think to myself "Hey, even though I can't find the PC sequel, I can find the GBA port! Maybe it's good! Maybe it's great!".

I figured that I'd ask. Be brutally honest if this game has kept your thumbs busy.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: Killer App for the GBA

on Monday, May, 01, 2006 1:05 AM

I liked the GBA game. It was fun and you get to play as Tron!!! The emulated games (Tron, Discs Of Tron) are useless, because of the controls. The mini-games however, including light cycles, are fun enough that they provide many hours of portable enjoyment.

I definitely suggest getting this for the GBA. For sure!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, May, 01, 2006 1:09 AM

First off, I never finished the game. I think I got about 1/3 of the way through. The reason why, is simply because I don't own a GBA. I played the game on a friend's system, and wasn't able to borrow his GBA long enough.

At first I didn't like the game. I'm going to be honest, here. It didn't grab me, at first. But the more I played it, the more I liked it. The isometric parts where you play as Tron are cool. The 3-D parts where you drive a Recognizer and Tank are okay. The Light Cycles are also pretty cool. And of course, the old arcade games are available as emulations. They're near perfect re-creations of the originals. (Except the controls kind of suck, like Boingo said.)

I think one of these days I might just pick up a used GBA and this cartridge. I didn't want to spend big bucks on it, like I did for Killer App on the Xbox. (And what a waste, that was.) But now I should be able to pick up a GBA and the game for a pretty reasonable price.

So I'd say, go for it. But the story and gameplay are nothing like the PC version. Totally different. You should still pick up the PC game, if you can. The comic story isn't based on the GBA version. (Unless Lurkinghorror took a few story elements from here, too?)

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Riddle Me This
User

on Monday, May, 01, 2006 1:20 AM
redrain85 Wrote:

I think one of these days I might just pick up a used GBA and this cartridge. I didn't want to spend big bucks on it, like I did for Killer App on the Xbox. (And what a waste, that was.) But now I should be able to pick up a GBA and the game for a pretty reasonable price.

So I'd say, go for it. But the story and gameplay are nothing like the PC version. Totally different. You should still pick up the PC game, if you can. The comic story isn't based on the GBA version. (Unless Lurkinghorror took a few story elements from here, too?)

You're in luck because (around me, anyway) used GBAs run around 40. Also, I ask about this because damn it, I just can't find the PC game which I want ever so bad. This is a fix until I can.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Killer App for the GBA