Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Games 
 i have a few questions about Tron 2.0 on PC...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
soldier of the cross
User

on Saturday, May, 27, 2006 4:32 AM
spoilers.
first off,what exactly is a rector script (is it some kind of ghost,program,etc...),and where can i get a picture of it.second,how bad is the language in it?lastly,could someone explain to me the story?thank you for your time.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: i have a few questions about Tron 2.0 on PC...

on Saturday, May, 27, 2006 5:03 AM

I don't think we have to worry too much about spoilers. Most people who wanted to play the game, already have. And your questions aren't too spoilerific.

A Rector Script kind of looks like a ghost, yeah. It's not really explained too well in the game. Rector Scripts are either a direct off-shoot of Thorne himself (he created them), or it could be that when programs are corrupt for a long time they evolve (devolve?) into Rector Scripts.

Here's what it looks like:

There is no foul language in the game whatsoever, if that's what you're asking. Which is actually kind of a nice selling point.

The story . . . well, here's an introduction I wrote for my FAQ. I purposely tried to leave out spoilers though, so it's not all that detailed.

Introduction to Tron 2.0 Story
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, May, 27, 2006 10:21 AM
Ahh - a new soldier in the I/O forums!

Greetings, soldier of the cross and welcome to TRON-Sector!

I don't think you'll find anything offensive or in poor taste in the game TRON 2.0. I'm guessing you're asking from a Christian standpoint (based on your login name). If that be the case - you've got nothing to worry about. The game is quite Christian friendly. The game is much like the original TRON film in content similarity - very PG and nothing that parents would (or should) mind their kids enjoying. In fact - there's not even any killing in the game - there's a lot of derezzing, but not a single death. And the game is packed with plenty of action, puzzle-solving, and an engaging experience.

I'd say just get the game, and enjoy. If you have not yet seen the film, you'll want to watch the film first as it is the foundation of all things TRON. Of course, the game does a good job of brining you up to speed with everything even if you haven't seen the film, so it holds its own.

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

soldier of the cross
User

on Sunday, June, 04, 2006 1:06 AM
i'm not too worried about the violence,since i used to have this for the Xbox.and i have it already for pc.i remember a few cuss words from the xbox version,so that's why i was asking.i tend to be VERRY cautious these days about what i play (especialy since i'm noticing things slipped into games much more frequently these days.and given monoliths past,i wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of satanic (and by that i mean ANYTHING occultic or otherwise having to do with satanic things) reference in this game.as for my name,you guessed right.i'm a christian.and no, i'm not a kid.i'll explain my name later.suffice it to say it has to do with serving God.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

soldier of the cross
User

on Sunday, June, 04, 2006 1:07 AM
by the way,what does the manuel say about the rector script anyways?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, June, 04, 2006 2:09 AM

Yeah, there might have been a few swear words in the Xbox version, because of the music they added to it for Deathmatch. Which I certainly wasn't happy about. That style of music didn't fit Tron at all.

I don't think Disney or Monolith wanted to put in anything like what you're talking about, in this game. At least, not intentionally. The only things in the game that could even remotely allude to something evil, are the corrupt programs.

As for what the manual has to say, not a whole lot . . .

"Rector Scripts are a by-product of the corruption controlling Thorne. Their sole purpose is to seek out and corrupt normal programs and convert them to corrupted Z-Lots."

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

soldier of the cross
User

on Sunday, June, 11, 2006 10:39 AM
i see.thanks.by the way,how is the movie?

Metalman2000
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 2:21 PM
i'm having trouble installing tron2.0 its asking me for a product or serial number...where do i find this number? any help is appecated. thanks

Ricky

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 2:26 PM
Metalman2000 Wrote: its asking me for a product or serial number...where do i find this number? any help is appecated. thanks

On the inside front cover of the CD case is the serial number. It's on the same sleeve as "Upgrade The Action. Download The Danger"

Metalman2000
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 2:28 PM
i put that number in and its not working. it says its invalid

Rickywhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What_Up.exe
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 2:38 PM
Okay, for anyone who may be interested...

I too am a Christian and I monitor what I watch and play.

The game, and the movie for that matter, are perfectly clean.

No foul language, or otherwise offensive material is in it of any kind.

It's playability is excellent, and the storyline is engaging.

As far as the rector scripts go, their kind of like "Prophets" since Thorne is a User he is a type of virtual god.

The Rector Scripts "convert" other scripts to Thorne's directories.

Hope i helped.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

If you grind up breath mints and sprinkle it on your food, would your breath smell good after you ate?"

Jademz
User

on Saturday, August, 19, 2006 2:47 PM
Metalman2000 Wrote:i put that number in and its not working. it says its invalid

Ricky

There is one way to enter the ID. I notice the "Y" looks like "V" on mine, maybe others have that problem. make sure you enter it exactly, get a magnifying glass if you need.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games