Tron Coming to Central Kentucky!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mosmeyer
User

on Wednesday, May, 31, 2006 4:11 PM
If there is anyone in the vicinity...

I am resurrectiong a Tron upright that was terribly water damaged...I think it had been used as a rain gage. I have been doing MAJOR wood replacement and am closing in on the painting stage once the weather allows.

I believe I have scrounged all the pieces I need (minus artwork) to get it back together. If anyone shows any interest, I may have to post some pictures.

Is there anyone in my area that has any interest in Tron or '80s arcade machines? I am turing half my basement into an '80s era arcade and Tron will be one of the main attractions. My collection is up to six operating games so far.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Daniel Mosmeyer
The Vintage Geek

DaveTRON
User

Re: Tron Coming to Central Kentucky!

on Wednesday, May, 31, 2006 5:48 PM
Very cool that you are putting the time into it.

There is good Repro art available on the web for all the major art pieces. Original artwork is scarcer than a virgin in a whorehouse.

Good luck, and post pics as you get your arcade pulled together. I'd like to see the end result.

DaveTRON

mosmeyer
User

Re: Tron Coming to Central Kentucky!

on Thursday, June, 01, 2006 9:52 AM
Arcade Shop has the control panel and spinner knob art. Phoenix Arcade has all the rest, including the marquee.

I wish someone would donate time to build me a web site. I'm just too lazy (and no artistic talent). I do have my own domain and host it from my server(s) in the basement. I have some pics, just no way to efficiently show them. Maybe after I'm done upgrading my servers I can get something thrown together.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Daniel Mosmeyer
The Vintage Geek

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade