Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Saving Tron 2.0

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Soth
User

Saving Tron 2.0

on Friday, June, 23, 2006 6:50 AM
To keep Tron 2.0 alive we need to gather all the current players. So what I want is everyone interested in making a team of some sort to post here.

Tron 2.0 is dying and we need to keep it alive!

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tapper
User

Re: Saving Tron 2.0

on Friday, June, 23, 2006 7:53 AM
TRON 2.0 is not dying because legends never die they just hibernate for a while but always return.

You have to remember that TRON in itself is a cult so dont expsect to much.

As for bringing TRON 2.0 back there is one thing that has to be done and that is a party map. The party maps would allow for a new level of program interaction inside a 3d enviroment.

I look at the game servers all the time and see no players on and its ashame but, most servers that are hosting games are for light cycles and not disc arena.

BVG made a huge mistake when they didnt put a CTF kind of game into TRON. If CTF was put in I think it would be much more active then dormant.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Terminal Error

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, June, 23, 2006 9:10 AM

There already are a couple of party maps. One is Party Grid by my good buddy Mor.Evil-1. It's part of DM Map Pack 1.

The other party map is my CTB TDM map. Because there's a secret hidden room with a party in it.

As for CTF . . . that's where CTB (Capture the "Bit") TDM comes in again. It's my attempt at CTF in Derez for Tron 2.0. Unfortunately, the game as it stands makes it difficult to pull off that kind of gameplay. I did the best I could.

Both maps are available from the Tron-Sector file archives:
Derez Maps
The Xbox version got CTF (Data Capture) and a combined Light Cycles/Derez mode (OverRIDE). The PC version should have gotten the same treatment, in an expansion. But BVG isn't interested. Maybe you can help change their minds, by signing a petition.

Tron 2.0 Petition

I hope people answer your post and come out to play, Soth . . . the MCP needs new recruits for the game grid.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, June, 26, 2006 7:57 PM
Soth Wrote:To keep Tron 2.0 alive we need to gather all the current players. So what I want is everyone interested in making a team of some sort to post here.

Tron 2.0 is dying and we need to keep it alive!

Greetings, Soth and welcome to TRON-Sector!

Excellent - another TRON fan who DOESN'T want TRON 2.0 to just evaporate.

Well, the sad truth is that it is pretty much dead in the eyes of BVG. BUT we, the fans, can keep it alive by getting the word out to others (who probably have not played it yet) about how much this game ROCKS!

And TRON-Sector's resident TRON 2.0 army-of-one, redrain85 is always around to offer quick advice, help, and any other assistance in the game. He's also very vocal about his love and support of the game. Why don't you take a moment to sign the petition in his link. And stay tuned to the latest in the TRON 2.0 community on his website (and of course here!).

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Saving Tron 2.0