syntax error-bload english subroutine

Whew! Need some "change of scenery.'''

NOT!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Nikster
User

Re: bLUE BEASt

on Monday, June, 26, 2006 4:26 PM
I saw X3 with my best friend a while back...the Beast was awesome. Mr. Grammar was an excellent choice to play him.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Tapper
User

on Monday, June, 26, 2006 8:10 PM
Master Control bring me that Chinese language file I asked for.

As you wish... End of line

Terminal Error

Tori
User

on Monday, June, 26, 2006 11:43 PM
X3 was a suprizingly good movie.

Where was Nightcrawler, though?? He's my favorite (other than Storm and Gambit) and was in the sequel...did he just dissappear in the third one?

==

Sora.EXE
User

on Tuesday, June, 27, 2006 10:35 AM
It tells you why Nightcrawler is not in the movie in the game. Funny, In a magazine it said that Nightcrawler had an 80% chance of returning, but Magneto had only 60%!

saving session
User

on Wednesday, June, 28, 2006 11:01 PM
I've heard that X3 isn't true to the comics. That's fine by me, considering I've never read the comics. I suppose I should go see it. I just can't get the image of Logan M telling me how much he hated it during World History II class.
But judging by how you crazy cats viewed it, it sounds decent.
La.
I'm most excited for the guy with wings. Wings are joygasmic.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tori
User

on Wednesday, June, 28, 2006 11:05 PM
According to some X-Men comic fans, the movie actualy does follow them. You should stay after the credits, because there's a little extra thingy in it.

I wouldn't have known if I hadn't walked in early on the second time of me watching it.

==

FreedomForever
User

on Thursday, June, 29, 2006 11:55 AM
Yeah, stay after the credits! It is important. I didn't, but luckily the extra bit may be veiwed on YouTube.com. As to not-true-to-the-comics-ness, they sorta botched up a certain storyline involving a certain mythological creature name...

Great movie. I will never look at the Golden Gate bridge the same way again.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Thursday, June, 29, 2006 3:15 PM
They followed the comics about as good as a 2-ish hour movie can follow the plotline of a comic that's been around for 30+ years Has there ever been a movie based on a book, comic or non, that has been completely spot-on? It's impossible

I agree they they kinda dropped the ball with the "mythological creature name" character, but they still did a good job overall

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 29, 2006 3:47 PM
Sora.EXE Wrote:It tells you why Nightcrawler is not in the movie in the game. Funny, In a magazine it said that Nightcrawler had an 80% chance of returning, but Magneto had only 60%!

Actually, Nightcrawler IS in the movie.... but only very breifly. You have to keep an eye out for him. ^^; The only reason why he was in the movie briefly was because of the game. ^^;;;;

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 bLUE BEASt