Game Grid 
 interactive story game

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
shadow_user
User

Re: interactive story game

on Saturday, July, 19, 2008 10:25 PM
Okay, so a Panda goes into a restaurant and orders a sandwhich (sp). When the waiter comes to give him the check, the Panda pulls out an Uzi and fills the waiter's face full of lead. However, when the authorities arrive, the panda is nowhere to be found. When the restaurant owner asks where the panda has gone, th officer pulls out an encyclopedia and turns to the panda entry:
Panda: A bear native to china. Characterized by black and white markings. Eats shoots and leaves.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Mental Sector

Cam_the_Man
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2008 10:48 PM

It was a dark and stomry afternoon. A figure could be seen hurrying through the downpoar, his collar popped on his trenchcoat and the brim of his fedora pulled low, obscuring most of his face. He had the movements of one desperately wishing to remain undetected, but it could've passed for eagerness to get out of the rain. Faintly in the distance sires could be heard, and the figure's pace quickened. But no matter. He was plenty far and completely unrecognizable. For you see, the figure had commited a terrible act that left him reeling. He was out of his mind, and felt as if he were watching himself hurry through the rain. he didn't know what to do; he was on the point of delirium. He had lost his wife and two kids,, he had no job, and no one to turn to. Half-starved and in a state of semi-conousness, he stumbled into a diner. Even then he had remained cautious of revealing his identity. The waitress, without so much as a single question, brought almost half the menu to this stranger. She tried not to starre as he hugrily wolfed everything in sight, even the sugar packets, paper and all. After the stranger finished his meal, he began sniffing around the table as if disappointed that there wasn't more food. At this point the waitrees cautously edged toward him. The dtranger, half-crazed, pulled a gun and shot her, point-blank, in the stomach. He stood watching her fall as if in slow-motion. He dropped the smoking gun an ran out of the diner. The owner had called teh police, and was puzzled by the brief glimpse of white fur and black splotch of it on his eye.
As the mysterious figure rushed through the rain, he heard the sirens again. Was it his imagination, or were they louder? Closer? He stopped and listened carefully. The wail of the sirens was clearly audible now, and in a rush of panic he realized he was being chased. In a flash f terror, he ripped of his clothes, went on all fours an run. His great hulking mass seemed fuzzy in the rain, but in really, it was his fur which was becoming soaked. Suddenly a squad car screeched around the corner behind him, then another, and another. The rush of adrenaline sped him onwards, but he knew, in the end, it was hopeless. A man leaned out of the passenger side of the first squad car, with a tranquilizing rifle at his shoulder. He took carefull aim and fired. Miss. he took out another dart. He aimed at a splotch of white on the black hindquaters of the frantic animal, finger tightening on the trigger. He fired again. The animal felt a stabbing pain. The world was losing color, sounds wer becoming muffled. Blackness was closing in. Finally, he embraced the darkness and fell intoa depp sleep.
The cars all screeched to a halt, swerving to avoid the huddled mass in the middle of the road. The Chief of Police stepped out of a squadcar, a grave look in his eyes as he congratulated the officer that brough the animal down. As he did so, the officer asked a question.
"Sir, what exactly was that?"
The Chief took out an encyclopedia and flicked through the pages under the shelter of an umbrella.
"Panda: A bear native to China. Characterized by black and white markings. Eats, shoots, and leaves."

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2008 10:52 PM

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2008 11:00 PM

That's nothing I did that i a hurry without proofreading, planning, anything. I just typed.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2008 11:25 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
That's nothing I did that i a hurry without proofreading, planning, anything. I just typed.

Woah, where did your post come from?

Seriously, when I replied to this thread I didn't even know your post existed. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2008 11:34 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Cam_the_Man Wrote:

Woah, where did your post come from?

Seriously, when I replied to this thread I didn't even know your post existed.

That's how quick I am
Well go read my post then!

shadow_user
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2008 6:30 PM
Awestruck fantastic Danimals.

Mental Sector

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2008 10:00 PM
Quick, someone come up with an acronym for the word "Stealth".

And for those of you who flunked english class, here's some acronyms:

GIMP = GNU Image Manipulation Program
FTW = For The Win
ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing

Get the idea?

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2008 10:40 PM

Does the acronym have to make sense or have a specific meaning realted to the word stealth?
Stay, Terry, Ethan Ate Lemons Hungrily!
See, Taking Europeans Are Easy!
Sing The English Anthem, Like Him!
Sorry The Erosion Affected Lake Huron!
Systematically Trying Effectively to Act Like Her.
k I'm done
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2008 12:30 AM
Preferably a specific meaning to stealth, hehe.

In this game I'm working on, S.T.E.A.L.T.H. is a top secret spy organization that does whatever the flip they want. I can't think of what S.T.E.A.L.T.H. stands for, though.

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2008 1:05 PM

Well see there's a book I'm reading who's organization has an acronym Their name is Scorpia, which stands for Sabotage, CORruPtion, Intelligence, and Assassination whic is their four main branches of work. Would an acronym like that be acceptable, or do you want one like SCUBA? (Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus)
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2008 1:27 PM
Either would be okay with me.

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2008 2:40 PM

Secretive Tactile Evasion & Attack, Limited to Hierarchies
I'll think of more later lol
btw a hierarchy is a form of goverment, grou of people or things, etc in which they are arranged in a system of oreders ranks, grades, etc like our government (I think)
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

shadow_user
User

on Wednesday, July, 23, 2008 2:50 PM
Sarah tried effectively acing little terror hearts.
Send Toothpaste; Either Amblemint or Late Trident Hail.

Mental Sector

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, July, 23, 2008 3:43 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
Secretive Tactile Evasion & Attack, Limited to Hierarchies
I'll think of more later lol
btw a hierarchy is a form of goverment, grou of people or things, etc in which they are arranged in a system of oreders ranks, grades, etc like our government (I think)

That might work...

The storyline is that you are a special agent of a secret organization called S.T.E.A.L.T.H. Your suggestion could work, as the organization is exclusive to the United States Government.

The game takes place in the 1980's during the cold war. A secret communist base has been discovered in the southeastern region of Antarctica, and the United States Government is calling upon S.T.E.A.L.T.H. to send an agent (you) in to take out the communist base.

I'll get some vids of gameplay up on Youtube.

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, July, 23, 2008 5:12 PM

Society of Trained Emissaries Advocating Liberty & Hierarchies
Basically that means they're an organization of specially trained spys and agents in working to give freedom and a government that's not a dictatorship, tyranny, etc.
So wait is this STEALTH society trying to protect the United States or trying to help other countries, because that mostly applies if STEALTH is trying to helprather than protect.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, July, 23, 2008 9:18 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
Society of Trained Emissaries Advocating Liberty & Hierarchies
Basically that means they're an organization of specially trained spys and agents in working to give freedom and a government that's not a dictatorship, tyranny, etc.
So wait is this STEALTH society trying to protect the United States or trying to help other countries, because that mostly applies if STEALTH is trying to helprather than protect.

No, they're just trying to blow up a secret communist base in southeastern antarctica, which I don't even think exists, but oh well.

There's really not too much of a backstory to this game. As far as stories go, it's about as detailed as a 1980's video game. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, July, 23, 2008 9:19 PM

So what's the purpose of the organiztion??? lol
Intelligence, defense, attack, etc.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, July, 23, 2008 9:30 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
So what's the purpose of the organiztion??? lol
Intelligence, defense, attack, etc.

To serve as the basis for a rediculously shallow and unoriginal backstory for the game. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, July, 23, 2008 9:44 PM

Well it's gonna be hard if I don't know what they do lol.
Why's he trying to blow up the base anyways, just because they're Commies?
Damn Commies...
You can blame them for everything.
"Crap, I lost my car keys. Damn Commies."

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 interactive story game