Fan Fiction & Art 
 mega bytes grid blazers

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mega byte.exe.
User

mega bytes grid blazers

on Saturday, July, 08, 2006 3:01 PM
Main Characters: Mega Byte.EXE., Xero.Prog, Mirror, Tetsu.EXE, M.C.P., Mac.EXE, John Drake.
CHAPTER 1
In the Various labs of ENCOM a young John Drake toils away on a new program the project has been dubbed AVATAR, the program will be used to bridge the gap in between the digital world and the real world. “Crap! I can’t get through this one program fire wall, it’s like the computer is stopping me from adding the software!” Then all of the sudden the lights flashed and a lifeless voice came from nowhere “I can’t let you finish that John it will ruin my plans, sorry, END OF LINE.” John stood up and roamed the storage room for the person who spoke to him; instead he saw a large gun shaped item give off a large beam of light!

John felt himself falling, he was blacking out, when he woke up he saw a female shaped figure glowing blue, she said “Greetings I am Mirror I found you knocked out by the game grid I thought if I rescued you the M.C.P. would have pity on me, since you are on his side.” Looking dazed and confused drake could not remember where or who he was all he could think about was three words Mega Byte.EXE. so he decided to use that for his name. “I am Mega Byte.EXE. I do not no where I come from or where I am and who is this M.C.P.” “Why he is the ruler of this world you should know him you are in red armor as his followers are!” said Mirror “I DO NOT NO HIM NOR AM I A FOLLOWER OF HIM!!!” Mega Byte.EXE. runs out of the strange blue cell only to find an even stranger one outside!

Mega Byte.EXE. looked all around him nothing was familiar, he ran out into the streets and asked a random person where he was the being seemed to be afraid of him, he said “ why you’re in the sector.” “What sector, tell me reason!, logic no one makes any sense!” and then from what seemed to be an ally way a figure said “you are in the digital sector, and with out weapons you won’t last long, I’m Xero.Prog and I’ll give ya a discount on some very elite stuff since you are a Sarky gimmie all ya got in yer inventory besides yer disc and I’ll give you 2 derezz sabers and a super light cycle.” “fine.” Said Mega Byte.EXE. He found out he could access his inventory and empty or trade it he traded and found that he rather enjoyed the things he got.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

http://ihostupost.com/files/209/megabytelarge.gif
listen to what the sloganizer says bub or you'll have a face full "o" adamantium!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 mega bytes grid blazers