Fan Fiction & Art 
 miight need some help with my fanfic...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Tori
User

on Friday, July, 21, 2006 1:45 AM
my fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2252881/1/ is becomming hard to finish. I don't know what to do with it. If someone would please give me some pointers, it would be highly appreciated.

I think I had a story for a while, but it dissappeared from my mind.

Please help...and if you wanted...I could put some of you guys in it.

I would really like to finish it, but my mind drew a blank.

==

Tori
User

Re: miight need some help with my fanfic...

on Thursday, July, 27, 2006 1:25 AM
Sooo...maybe I should just start a new one, then? No one has any suggestions at all?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

==

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, July, 27, 2006 10:53 AM

It's good, but I have a couple of suggestions:

1) The story seems to rely on a lot of back-story that I am not familiar with and almost leaves you a bit confused as to what that was all about or what happened. Maybe you could explain or expand on that a bit.

2) "User" is a common computing term that's been around long before Tron. RAM's programmer would know what that means.

3) Since Tron is an established character it seems a bit OUT of character for him to say something like "Maybe we just can’t trust a user’s word.” I understand that in this story he’s your character, but when using something that’s already established you can’t push their definition TOO far beyond what’s already known about them. Tron seems a bit too different in this story and it makes it awkward.

4) The story seems to be more dialogue than anything else. I'd like more of a feeling of being inside the computer, via some descriptive sections, not just being told that she's now inside the computer and going from conversation to conversation.

It's good, and a good exercise in writing.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Psycho warrior
User

on Friday, December, 08, 2006 3:02 AM
Ah, surprised to meet you, I read your fic before I joined this site. I'm also on FF.net under the name Jazzerman. I normally just shoot from the hip when I write my fics, but I'll try to help out.

I suggest maybe a chapter about how Tori met tron, a sort of flash back chapter if you will.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tori
User

on Sunday, December, 24, 2006 1:27 AM
Oooo, yeah...'cause I gave up on the first one.

dude.

that'd totally work

thanks, man.

Geez...I should just try rewriting the whole friggen' thing...now that my writing is better than it was when I wrote that...

==

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art