CD key authentication failed

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
TRONTIRON
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2006 12:21 AM
Can anyone help?

on loading multiplayer game ,appears "CD key authentication failed". Where I need to register my cd key? or what i need to do?

No user anymore

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: CD key authentication failed

on Sunday, October, 01, 2006 1:53 AM

If that happens right away, as soon as you try to play multiplayer . . . then you are either using a pirated key, or you have a legitimate key and someone else has pirated it.

You will have to contact Buena Vista Games about it. They will issue you a new key, if you legitimately bought the game.

If you get that message after having already played for a while, then just wait a few minutes and try playing again.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Layer.dll
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2006 12:30 PM
Hopefully you didn't buy it used...where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2006 1:21 PM
I suppose that's the problem with buying used games, someone else might have registered the game without thinking about it. :/

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TRONTIRON
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2006 1:21 PM
can you suggest how to avoid this message "CD key authentication failed" to start the multiplayer game?

No user anymore

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, October, 01, 2006 2:42 PM

I thought I already did make a suggestion . . .

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRONTIRON
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2006 4:20 PM
You did, but I'm looking for another solution.

No user anymore

Nikster
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2006 6:59 PM
Buy a legit copy?

Even if your copy is not pirated, you can get 'em cheap enough nowadays (I think I paid 5 bucks for mine)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TRONTIRON
User

on Monday, October, 02, 2006 9:56 AM
maybe I need another CD key?

No user anymore

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, October, 02, 2006 12:23 PM
TRONTIRON Wrote:maybe I need another CD key?

Contact Buena Vista Games Customer support and they ought to be able to help you out.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 04, 2006 1:39 PM

Folks, I just got a PM from TRONTIRON asking for my CD key. Be smart, and don't give him yours if he asks you too.

I could have very easily included information in my FAQ regarding cracks and such, but I chose not to. And that's despite the fact that BVG no longer makes money on the game, and couldn't give a crap about us any more.

Some people have argued with me that since money is no longer being made, and there is virtually no support, that there should be a free-for-all. Pirating the game doesn't matter any more.

Well, frankly, even though I think BVG deserves to crash and burn for their despicable business practices: I'm not going out of my way to encourage piracy.

There, I had to get that off my chest. The PM brought the debate back into my thoughts, and I needed to vent a little. My apologies.

zook_one
User

on Wednesday, October, 04, 2006 2:19 PM
Are you kidding me! For goodness sake! Click the little Navigation link on left that says Shopping NEW! and buy a copy from Amazon for $3.14
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, October, 04, 2006 6:13 PM
Note: Asking people for their cd-keys won't work. It'll just give you the same error and it's a waste of your time.

GO DIRECTLY TO BVG. Ask the company! Not us, we don't encourage piracy and we all already have our cd-keys registered. Jeez.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, October, 04, 2006 10:55 PM
Yeah, he hit me up with the same deal. Insistent critter. I told him no and he kept asking for more. Annoying.

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 4:59 AM
TRONTIRON Wrote:maybe I need another CD key?

maybe you just need to buy the game.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TRONTIRON
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 8:26 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:Note: Asking people for their cd-keys won't work. It'll just give you the same error and it's a waste of your time.

GO DIRECTLY TO BVG. Ask the company! Not us, we don't encourage piracy and we all already have our cd-keys registered. Jeez.

Tell me where you registered your CD key.

No user anymore

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 10:57 AM
TRONTIRON Wrote:
KiaPurity Wrote:Note: Asking people for their cd-keys won't work. It'll just give you the same error and it's a waste of your time.

GO DIRECTLY TO BVG. Ask the company! Not us, we don't encourage piracy and we all already have our cd-keys registered. Jeez.

Tell me where you registered your CD key.

Are you clueless? When you play the game you are asked at a certain point to enter your key in order to play. Each person HAS TO HAVE A UNIQUE KEY. If I give you mine and you spread it around, as I am sure you would, I can't play anymore.

If you bought the game from someoone, they should have provided the key for that disc. If they didn't, you got screwed.

You can pick up a brand new working copy of the game for less than $5 as has been pointed out here already, or you can get off your butt, pick up the damn phone and call BVG to inquire about fixing the problem as has been pointed out to you here NUMEROUS times now.

There is nothing we can say that is going to change these paths as your only options.

Nobody will give you their code, if they do, they deserve what they get, and we're not going to provide any sort of cracking for the code either, so just stop asking.

Jeez. Why does this guy piss me off so much? abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

TRONTIRON
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 11:23 AM
fuck you

No user anymore

zook_one
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 11:29 AM
Can we get the Logic Probe in here and erase this topic?

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

Qix77
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 11:36 AM
TRONTIRON Wrote:fuck you

I've been reading this forum and had predicted to myself how this would end. I believe that 'TRONTIRON' shouldn't be a member of the I/O Forums and has broken several forum rules already.

I will back up any mods or admins who chooses to ban this user. You have my full support.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer