New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Nikster
User

Re: CD key authentication failed

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 5:38 PM
Qix77 Wrote:
TRONTIRON Wrote:fuck you

I've been reading this forum and had predicted to myself how this would end. I believe that 'TRONTIRON' shouldn't be a member of the I/O Forums and has broken several forum rules already.

I will back up any mods or admins who chooses to ban this user. You have my full support.

I second that.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 5:41 PM
Site policy should dictate that anyone who asks for the CD key should be immediately banned, period. Black and white, no shades of grey.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 7:45 PM
Ugh.

We gave you solutions for this and it's apparently impossible for you to follow that...?

(BTW, the cd key is registered when the GAME is registered. That's it. No way around that.)

Just please call BVI. Why is it so hard for you to pick up the phone and call them unless you pirated this game... -_-

(I'm sorry, but I would have to support the Admin and mods here if the user resumes his hostile stance. This kind of hostility is NOT accepted here!)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Qix77
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 9:39 PM
Any new users or lurkers of these forums must understand at least two things......

1st.) We've became kind of like a cyber family. We respect one another and flaming (other than obvious humor) is looked down upon.

2nd.) The Administrators of Tron-Sector have made crystal clear that they DO NOT CONDONE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES...

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 9:49 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:I'm sorry, but I would have to support the Admin and mods here if the user resumes his hostile stance. This kind of hostility is NOT accepted here!

Why "if"? Just do it already, and be done with it.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 10:43 PM
Was hoping that was a random bit of outburst, but thinking about it...

Maybe it wasn't. :/

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, October, 05, 2006 10:56 PM
I agree with Qixx77 on this one he has and is persistant about it even from here. I am behind the Admin and sysops on this. He should be deleted and this topic should be close.

Qix77 Wrote:
TRONTIRON Wrote:fuck you

I've been reading this forum and had predicted to myself how this would end. I believe that 'TRONTIRON' shouldn't be a member of the I/O Forums and has broken several forum rules already.

I will back up any mods or admins who chooses to ban this user. You have my full support.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TRONTIRON
User

on Friday, October, 06, 2006 3:42 AM
I was interested in a reason of CD key failing, I think there is a problem with not CD key , but with connection between the TRON authentication server, I also can't to dedicate my SERVER, Only I can join it.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

No user anymore

Compucore
User

on Friday, October, 06, 2006 8:50 AM
Is the CD key the original CD- Key that came with it or is a Burn from another source? Even for me since I can`t register it in Canada during the time I have it installed up over here. I still entered the CD and it worked over here for me. And never checked with any server from BVI. And it is a original copy that I had bought from future shop. Could it be that your copy with the license is not a original CD and key by any chance? That it may look like the original with all the papers and all that. But in fact it might have been a pireted copy to begin with. I have seen that before with other registered copiewd of other software.

TRONTIRON Wrote:I was interested in a reason of CD key failing, I think there is a problem with not CD key , but with connection between the TRON authentication server, I also can't to dedicate my SERVER, Only I can join it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TRONTIRON
User

on Friday, October, 06, 2006 9:57 AM
Compucore Wrote:Is the CD key the original CD- Key that came with it or is a Burn from another source? Even for me since I can`t register it in Canada during the time I have it installed up over here. I still entered the CD and it worked over here for me. And never checked with any server from BVI. And it is a original copy that I had bought from future shop. Could it be that your copy with the license is not a original CD and key by any chance? That it may look like the original with all the papers and all that. But in fact it might have been a pireted copy to begin with. I have seen that before with other registered copiewd of other software.

TRONTIRON Wrote:I was interested in a reason of CD key failing, I think there is a problem with not CD key , but with connection between the TRON authentication server, I also can't to dedicate my SERVER, Only I can join it.

My CD key don't work only when I try to play multiplayer game. Everything else works perfectly.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

No user anymore

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, October, 06, 2006 11:45 AM
TRONTIRON Wrote:

My CD key don't work only when I try to play multiplayer game. Everything else works perfectly.

Yes, but you were not acting like that was your problem. You were going to lots of people and asking them for their CD keys which annoys everyone and makes it look like you are up to something. Perhaps if you'd taken a little more care in stating your needs, we wouldn't have had our little blowup?

All is forgiven on my end, but I still think you need to call BVG for help.

DaveTRON

zook_one
User

on Friday, October, 06, 2006 12:47 PM
If you have an illegitimate Key it will work fine to install the game and play single player mode. However it will you will not be allow you to play multi-player mode as you will fail the authentication process. This is likely your problem and there is no way around it other then buying a legitimate copy of TRON 2.0 with a good key.

If you have already purchased a legitimate copy of TRON 2.0 and the key is failing the authentication process you need to contact Buena Vista Games and request a new key.

Best Wishesabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, October, 06, 2006 2:40 PM

TRONTIRON Wrote:I think there is a problem with not CD key , but with connection between the TRON authentication server
I know exactly how the CD key authentication process works, and the sole reason you are having a problem is because your key is invalid. Not for any other reason.

MutoidMan Wrote:Site policy should dictate that anyone who asks for the CD key should be immediately banned, period.
I think that's a bit harsh. There are people who may have a problem, that legitimately purchased the game.

However, I don't believe this is one of those occasions.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, October, 10, 2006 6:44 PM
redrain85 Wrote:I think that's a bit harsh. There are people who may have a problem, that legitimately purchased the game.

However, I don't believe this is one of those occasions.

It's not harsh, it's simply a no-nonsense position on software piracy.

Why not make a sticky post about this? It could instruct anybody having a CD key problem to contact BVI about it, and notify them that asking anybody for their CD key gets them banned.

Put this policy on the registration page, also. This way a person has to agree to it before signing up. Then there wouldn't be any question as to what to do when someone starts asking people for their CD key.

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, October, 10, 2006 8:26 PM
Trintiron that still does not answer my question that I had asked you in the first place. Was this a original copy that you had purchase used or was it a burn in off the net somewhere and found the serial somewhere else off the net at the same time. Seems odd that the game works in normal mode on a single game and not on the server or hosted games. Sound extremely fishy for me over here. Worst than seeing a computer going into a crash and burn on a raid 5 disk blowout.

TRONTIRON Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:Is the CD key the original CD- Key that came with it or is a Burn from another source? Even for me since I can`t register it in Canada during the time I have it installed up over here. I still entered the CD and it worked over here for me. And never checked with any server from BVI. And it is a original copy that I had bought from future shop. Could it be that your copy with the license is not a original CD and key by any chance? That it may look like the original with all the papers and all that. But in fact it might have been a pireted copy to begin with. I have seen that before with other registered copiewd of other software.

My CD key don't work only when I try to play multiplayer game. Everything else works perfectly.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 CD key authentication failed