Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 My Killer App multiplayer review.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Dakota Bob
User

on Sunday, October, 15, 2006 7:38 AM
Weapons: Some cool new weapons here, like a new disk (Charger Disk) new rod weapon (Rod Rifle) and all sorts of new weapons (Ball Storm and some rocket launcher looking thing)

Maps: Each gamemode has a bunch of cool maps to go with it, although there are some bad maps (the Corrupted Server map for Disk Arena is quite bad) and the maps for Data Capture are quite big, making it hard to play that mode with only 2-4 players.

Gameplay: Game modes are nice too, Data Capture has to be my favorite (Class based CTF style gameplay) although OverRIDE is my second favorite and Disk Arena my third.

Performance: Most of the time it runs smooth but on some maps there may be a bit of lag, but this isn't much of a problem since the lag is minimal.

Other: There isn't much character models to play with (Jet, Mercury, Kernel and Tron) [Update: I recently played Derez mode and found plenty of cool models!] but there are plently of color schemes (including an XBOX one!)

I played against my brother on split-screen.

If I had to give TRON 2.0 KILLER APPs multiplayer mode a score out of 10, I'd give it an 8.5/10, It's got a load of awesome stuff but a little lag, a few bad maps and too large maps lowered the score.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer