Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Enable Multiplayer Game

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Jujitsu Man
User

Enable Multiplayer Game

on Tuesday, December, 05, 2006 12:54 PM
Well, I know that I can't play Tron 2.0 online without an original game.

The problem is I'm from Spain, the game isn't in stores now (I've asked a lot about it) and I've been forced to download the game from the internet.

I know this isn't good, and I'm paying the price: I can't play online.

So, this is my question: ¿Where can I get the original CD in Spain? I'm forced to buy it in the foreign? If I can't... There's any other way to play Tron 2.0 online (cracks, pirate servers, etc)?

MutoidMan
User

Re: Enable Multiplayer Game

on Tuesday, December, 05, 2006 1:04 PM
Try eBay.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, December, 05, 2006 1:21 PM
Jujitsu Man Wrote:Well, I know that I can't play Tron 2.0 online without an original game.

The problem is I'm from Spain, the game isn't in stores now (I've asked a lot about it) and I've been forced to download the game from the internet.

I know this isn't good, and I'm paying the price: I can't play online.

So, this is my question: ¿Where can I get the original CD in Spain? I'm forced to buy it in the foreign? If I can't... There's any other way to play Tron 2.0 online (cracks, pirate servers, etc)?

Hold on a sec.

You have not been forced to do anything. You wanted the game, you didn't need it, no one does. TRON 2.0 is a luxury item and you have no excuse for obtaining it illegally, period.

You say you can't find the game to purchase it. Why can't you buy it from eBay or Amazon?

So, now because your stolen copy of the game won't let you play online, you want someone here to point you to a crack or a pirate server? Not a chance.

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Jinzou.EXE
User

on Tuesday, December, 05, 2006 1:38 PM
This scripts got some bad sectors obviously. Must of played with an infected Warez file.

Rezzin here and askin for cracks or such when you can clearly purchase the game is a big no no. That will get you derezzed in some places.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE.

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, December, 05, 2006 4:32 PM
I'm not sure if you can get Tron through Amazon because Amazon (US) won't ship to other countries (oh joy)... and I don't know if the spanish version of Amazon would have it either.

Ebay? It depends on if the seller is willing to ship to Spain.

Yeah, it sucks... but his only luck is trying to find a European version of Tron 2.0.

And no-- you cannot get cracks or anything. We do not have such things and we will NOT help you with this. You can only buy the game. That's it. No cracks!

(Edit-- just tired of people getting all snippy at others, but yes, this is his fault for downloading Tron 2.0. Okay, I should've read the part about the crack. Forgive me, I'm feeling like crap from having been sick for a week.)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, December, 05, 2006 5:57 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:I'm not sure if you can get Tron through Amazon because Amazon (US) won't ship to other countries (oh joy)... and I don't know if the spanish version of Amazon would have it either.

Ebay? It depends on if the seller is willing to ship to Spain.

Yeah, it sucks... but his only luck is trying to find a European version of Tron 2.0.

It took me all of five minutes to find four copies on eBay listed by a seller in the UK. I also found it being sold on Amazon.co.uk. So unless the UK version isn't the same as the European version, then he's got no excuse for downloading TRON 2.0, plain and simple.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Jujitsu Man
User

on Thursday, December, 07, 2006 7:47 AM
Well, I forgot: I have not credit card, I'm not 18 (one year mooore!) and yes, I searched in e-bay, but nothing in Spain yet. I hope that someone will sell his old copy of Tron 2.0 by... i don't know how is this in english... "contrareembolso", one day

Respect to download the game: I HAVE the game, so I'm not interested in have it for playing, I want it because I like it, I think this is what all the people who download games have to do.

One more thing: It's probable that with a used copy of Tron 2.0 I couldn't play online because the key is used?

I hope I've explained this well :-P

CyberBlade
User

on Friday, December, 08, 2006 10:54 AM
why bitch about finding the game.
just ask around for a serial number, im sure someone will loan theirs.

Signiture
"So, You are a user, Facinating." "Yes" "No"
"Hah, ICP should stand for Incompetant Confused Programs."

Jujitsu Man
User

on Friday, December, 08, 2006 2:53 PM
Ejem, I WANT the game, not only the serial number, and I don't want to "steal" from someone who bought it.

zook_one
User

on Friday, December, 08, 2006 4:30 PM
Amazon.com won't ship to outside the US? A seller on Ebay probably would. Or you could just make a friend here in the US to send you a copy.

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

Nikster
User

on Friday, December, 08, 2006 5:49 PM
Jujitsu, do either of your parents have a credit card? Maybe you could ask for the game for Christmas/Hanukkah?

Seriously, if you want the game that bad, you'd suck it up and ask on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Jujitsu Man
User

on Saturday, December, 09, 2006 6:39 AM
I still trying to get it all days, so maybe one day I get one, I'm not worried

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, December, 14, 2006 11:18 PM
Jujitsu Man Wrote:Well, I forgot: I have not credit card, I'm not 18 (one year mooore!) and yes, I searched in e-bay, but nothing in Spain yet. I hope that someone will sell his old copy of Tron 2.0 by... i don't know how is this in english... "contrareembolso", one day

Respect to download the game: I HAVE the game, so I'm not interested in have it for playing, I want it because I like it, I think this is what all the people who download games have to do.

One more thing: It's probable that with a used copy of Tron 2.0 I couldn't play online because the key is used?

I hope I've explained this well :-P

As I understand it, it doesn't matter if the key has been used by someone else. As long as the seller hasn't made a copy of the game and written down the serial number for their own use, then a used copy is fine.

Jujitsu Man
User

on Monday, December, 18, 2006 2:42 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:

As I understand it, it doesn't matter if the key has been used by someone else. As long as the seller hasn't made a copy of the game and written down the serial number for their own use, then a used copy is fine.

Ok, thanks for the information

stratman3001
User

on Wednesday, December, 20, 2006 12:45 PM
The best way to get a legit copy of Tron 2.0 is to look on half.com, a side project of eBay. If you still have problems with multiplayer, then you don't have the patch installed. Download the patch from the Tron Sector archives and you're good to go!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Enable Multiplayer Game