Other Games 
 Tron RTS game

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
spiritplumber
User

Re: Tron RTS game

on Friday, February, 02, 2007 10:04 AM

Look guys, the more feedback I have, the better job I do...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Independent game programmers for the win!

spiritplumber
User

on Saturday, February, 03, 2007 7:30 AM
Please?

I'm only missing the hand weapons for the Green and Purple army... and am out of ideas.

ANY help?

Qix77
User

on Saturday, February, 03, 2007 8:22 AM
oops...

data_ghost
User

on Saturday, February, 03, 2007 2:05 PM
urm.... how indepentant (yellow) faction? it could have the stardard vehicles, and resource hogs instead of disc throwers

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

spiritplumber
User

on Saturday, February, 03, 2007 3:11 PM
Okay! Right now I have some yellow units working with the blues (like, the blue sniper is yellow because that's supposed to work like CLU).

spiritplumber
User

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 1:28 AM
Is this worth finishing?

NoExcuses
User

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 6:28 AM
Green hand weapons - something like the Lightcycle rod primitive?

Purple hand weapons - DataWraiths always seemed pretty ninja-y to me, so maybe a katana or something like that?

Keep up the good work - when it's done I'll make sure we play it at our LAN Parties.

data_ghost
User

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 12:19 PM
btw when u die the game just goes black and all u can see is the mouse, could u make it so that it just goes back to the main menu? apart from that the game is pretty much awesome as a RTS

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

spiritplumber
User

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 2:21 PM
Ok, I have an energy lance for Purple (I can't just use the Tron 2.0 weapons because infantry needs anti-vehicle weapons, too), variations on the ball for green including a ball mine, and yes, there's an end-of-mission bug I need to tackle right now.

At the moment I'm doing sound effects and a better derezzing anim for when a program dies.

Also, yay! This is pretty much intended for lan play.

data_ghost
User

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 5:35 PM
btw what program do u use to make this game? cos i wanna make a few games but all of the programs iv tried are like IMPOSSIBLE to understand

spiritplumber
User

on Sunday, February, 11, 2007 6:58 PM
Mostly The GiMP for images, Milkshape3D for the object meshes, Visual C or gcc for the code, and uhm... notepad for most everything else, really.

Try to open a .odf file from that game in notepad and mess around with the values.

data_ghost
User

on Monday, February, 12, 2007 12:28 PM
and another thing hehe, i cant find a way to save my practice games. it would be very helpful if there was a way! hint, hint

spiritplumber
User

on Monday, February, 12, 2007 1:04 PM
Thanks, point taken

Could you help with the sound?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Tron RTS game