Other Games 
 Flash Tron

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sketch
Sector Admin

Flash Tron

on Friday, March, 09, 2007 10:15 AM
Not sure it this has been posted. If it has sorry.

Flash Tronabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: Flash Tron

on Friday, March, 09, 2007 12:03 PM

I don't know if it's been posted before, but I have run across that game in my search for the arcade game emulated in flash

You know... with all the 3D versions of lightcycles, sometimes the most fun is just the "two lines on a screen" version.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, March, 09, 2007 5:21 PM

Yeah, that's been posted before. But that's okay, because anything related to Tron is worth mentioning now and again.

There was a really, really cool 3-D online Light Cycles game called Z-Tron at one time. But the author took it down for some reason. I managed to save it, but I wish the author would put it back on his site.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

data_ghost
User

on Saturday, March, 10, 2007 9:22 AM
its sad but everybody these days are gripped by eye-candy. that flash tron is too easy btworder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

NoExcuses
User

on Saturday, March, 10, 2007 9:36 AM
It's a very flash Flash game, but I can't get past level 2... order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 10, 2007 7:12 PM
I played a few games of this earlier today. Kind of fun. I made it to level 5 or 6... whatever is two levels before the final level. It gets quite difficult then - couldn't progress.

The controls were weird for me though - I'm so used to TRON 2.0 online light cycles where you turn right or left, not use directional keys, so it was not uncommon for me to die just because of key-confusion in the heat of battle.

Reminds me a little of a high res version of Atari's Surround. Anyone remember that? I used to pretend that was light cycles back in the day. All we had was that, and the Tomy TRON game (which I played frequently).

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 22, 2007 3:07 PM
There was another one that was different than this one where it was a true 3d version of the light cycle. But it was for under the windows environment. This is a good one that will at least run under the linux environment as well.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Pulsewoman
User

on Thursday, March, 22, 2007 10:18 PM

Well, I finally got around to playing this...not bad, for a flash game. The graphics are pretty cool (and I like the fact that both characters are female--us girl gamers don't get all that many avatars of our own gender, in the average game). The controls didn't throw me--that's the way I DO automatically steer, which would help explain (partly) why I suck so badly at the lightcycle races in Tron 2.0.

Still, while I mananged to pass Level 2, I couldn't get anywhere on Level 3. And how come the computer can go diagonal and I can't? (pout)

Anyway, it's cool. I worry about the colours, though. Purple and green? I'm an F-Con program racing against a corrupted one? NOBODY'S a good guy in this game! :P

...Notoriousabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

There are only two rules for success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

spiritplumber
User

on Sunday, March, 25, 2007 7:08 PM
Eh, at least that's easy to change... (something which I exploit shamelessly in the tron rts).

I tried to muck around with a tint filter to see TRON in the original colors (blue= badguys, yellow= goodguys) but with less success than I hoped. Still learning about video filters.

Independent game programmers for the win!

Pulsewoman
User

on Wednesday, March, 28, 2007 2:31 AM

Aaah, the colours don't actually _bother_ me in that game. I just thought it was kinda amusing. :P I don't mind playing a bad guy every now and then. (shrug)

Although in a fan-made full out TRON game, then, sure, one should have as many colours/alignments available as possible (unless that'd be too hard to code). Definitely.

...Notorious

There are only two rules for success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Flash Tron