Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Joystick. Anyone know how to disasseble it?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RedShoe
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2007 7:02 PM
I am FINALLY getting around to rebuilding my cabinet and I need to pull the controllers. The spinner was easy to remove but the joystick is a bit tricky.

Do I remove the c-clip from the bottom of the joystick? Or do I have to remove the bolts from the trigger to take it apart and pass it through the hole?

Anyone know?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

RedShoe
User

Re: Joystick. Anyone know how to disasseble it?

on Monday, April, 16, 2007 12:12 AM
I looked close and saw that someone (the original owner I guess) had filed grooves into the screw heads so I used a flathead screwdriver and split the handle apart.

It's was pretty dirty in there. I managed to separate the handle from the controller stick and the whole assembly slipped thru the hole.

I washed the handle with soap and warm water and alittle bit of simple green to get the years of dirt off. It's now a thing of beauty.

The controller was broke from when the last owner took the nadle apart but a little glue and it'll be in great shape. The piece that broke was sort of the inside of the controller so the glue won't be visible.

I'm even thinking of adding a little LED to the handle to make the logo glow on the controller.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

Re: Joystick. Anyone know how to disasseble it?

on Wednesday, April, 18, 2007 5:31 PM
RedShoe Wrote:I looked close and saw that someone (the original owner I guess) had filed grooves into the screw heads so I used a flathead screwdriver and split the handle apart.

It's was pretty dirty in there. I managed to separate the handle from the controller stick and the whole assembly slipped thru the hole.

I washed the handle with soap and warm water and alittle bit of simple green to get the years of dirt off. It's now a thing of beauty.

The controller was broke from when the last owner took the nadle apart but a little glue and it'll be in great shape. The piece that broke was sort of the inside of the controller so the glue won't be visible.

I'm even thinking of adding a little LED to the handle to make the logo glow on the controller.

I'd love to see some pics of the finished product.

I took mine apart a year or two back, and it cleaned up nice. Had to rebuild the grip from parts. Somone had broken it and warpped it in duct tape. cleared off the goop and super glued it together again and it's fine.

Later replaced it with a brand new one and kept the busted one for a backup.

If you want a new grip, you can find them on the net.

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade