Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Avi's Kustom Chopperz

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Avi
User

Avi's Kustom Chopperz

on Wednesday, April, 25, 2007 7:06 PM
Represent your home team, favorite artist, or yourself with a custom Super Light Cycle! Be the first on your grid to blaze a trail in style!

Look at my latest model, The Brees! Named after New Orleans Saints' quarterback Drew Brees, this baby can go from zero to one (in binary code, that's all you can go anyway) in half a nanocycle!

Don't be a chump sucka' driving around in some game programmer's leftover hooptie! Come original, or don't come at all!

Hikaru.EXE
User

Re: Avi's Kustom Chopperz

on Wednesday, April, 25, 2007 7:34 PM
Dude this is flippin sweet!!!!!

Avi
User

on Wednesday, April, 25, 2007 9:08 PM
Thanks, Hikaru...

Click on my MySpace banner below and visit my Avi's Custom Chopper blog to see more skins.

Daddyo
User

on Wednesday, April, 25, 2007 9:11 PM
If your really want to be cool, you're going to have to ditch the cub scout plaque on the side, where you've been putting all your Tron merit badges =)

You make you bikes all nice 'n purty like, I'm popping the plant outta mine and fitting a tokomak fission reactor. It won't just do wheelies, flip the gas switch and all the chips fly off your motherboard!!

Avi
User

on Wednesday, April, 25, 2007 9:18 PM
Don't diss the Fleur di Lis on the side, kiddo...it's not just a "flower" anymore. You ever see the movie "Little Shop Of Horrors"?

FEED ME, DADDYO!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Avi's Kustom Chopperz