Tron on XBox Live

on Saturday, May, 05, 2007 2:36 AM
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Hikaru.EXE
User

Re: Tron on XBox Live

on Saturday, May, 05, 2007 4:14 AM
Ooooo!!! The staff is slippin'! Now the members have to do all the offcial work for you guys. Huh, Yeah, that's great...

I don't know how much it cost, how fun it is, how hard it is to play, what its for, who made it, where I can get it, or what the idea is, but I want one.

CalvinSpiff II
User

on Saturday, May, 05, 2007 6:17 AM
I wish I had an X Box 360...fortunately, I've got MAME!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm coming for you, people! You thought you'd defeated me, but I'm still here! I will kill you all! MWAHAHAH *cough wheeze* HAHAHA *hack cough* argh.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, May, 05, 2007 9:37 AM

I'm going to repost a poll which I posted earlier, that by now has gotten lost in the shuffle. The other poll isn't necessary any more, since we now know the games will be enhanced and have multiplayer.

Which platform(s) other than the Xbox 360, do you want to see TRON and Discs of TRON appear on? (Select all the versions that would interest you.)Original Xbox (not the 360)PS2PS3WiiPCMacPSPDS  Free polls from Pollhost.com

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

lurkinghorror
User

on Saturday, May, 05, 2007 3:57 PM
The poll should include the: "None. I'm fine with just the XBox 360" option.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Saturday, May, 05, 2007 4:55 PM
Might as well ask on whuich platform as well. Since I am running at least two platofrms over here. Both windows and a version of ubuntu linux over here. Once I get the servers in I might be running red hat as well. So that is two linux environments and a windows environment over here. Would be great to even see it in the linux version.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, May, 05, 2007 7:51 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:I'm going to repost a poll which I posted earlier, that by now has gotten lost in the shuffle. The other poll isn't necessary any more, since we now know the games will be enhanced and have multiplayer.

I voted PC again... then realized it's the same poll, not a new posting of the same choices. Doh!

Oh well, let's just call that a vote from one of my other personalities.

lurkinghorror - Dig the new avatar!

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 06, 2007 10:25 AM

TheReelTodd Wrote:I voted PC again... then realized it's the same poll, not a new posting of the same choices. Doh!
I'm pretty sure your vote will get rejected, then . . . the site has a way of tracking people who have already voted.

Compucore Wrote:Might as well ask on whuich platform as well. Since I am running at least two platofrms over here. Both windows and a version of ubuntu linux over here. Once I get the servers in I might be running red hat as well. So that is two linux environments and a windows environment over here. Would be great to even see it in the linux version.
While I agree that a Linux version would be nice, it's already hard enough getting these game companies to keep making games for PCs and Macs. The call of the almighty dollar is too strong. Without a marketing and incentive program like Games for Windows from Microsoft, the PC game market would further shrivel and erode.

lurkinghorror Wrote:The poll should include the: "None. I'm fine with just the XBox 360" option.
Well, DI will find out how many people are interested in the 360 version through sales. (Though I suppose it would be interesting for *us* to find out, in retrospect.) But the fact is, 360 owners will be getting the games, and the rest won't at this time. So I'm more interested in gauging interest in other platforms, to show that DI should seriously consider porting these games.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, May, 06, 2007 11:37 AM
Yeah I know there are some gaming companies that are doing it though to satisfy those who are running non windows and MAC OS's and it has worked well. Its just like you said it is the marketing ploy to strictly the two major OS's that they will figure it will work out the most without giving a second thought that there might be a market else where that might be untapped for their games

And not to blame them totally either on the marketing department on it either. Some of the games that I have seen like demos for or have played like from Microsoft. Are still heavily bloated in code which should have been tightened down if they could get it that way. (Again learning from my programming experience that I have here and learning since the early 90's about programming tight code under any programming language that I have used since then.)

While it would be nice to see more games coming out even for the linux os. The gaming sector is slowly coming to a point like the Arcade machines. They'll eventually shrival up somewhere along the lines.

TronFAQ Wrote:

TheReelTodd Wrote:I voted PC again... then realized it's the same poll, not a new posting of the same choices. Doh!
I'm pretty sure your vote will get rejected, then . . . the site has a way of tracking people who have already voted.

Compucore Wrote:Might as well ask on whuich platform as well. Since I am running at least two platofrms over here. Both windows and a version of ubuntu linux over here. Once I get the servers in I might be running red hat as well. So that is two linux environments and a windows environment over here. Would be great to even see it in the linux version.
While I agree that a Linux version would be nice, it's already hard enough getting these game companies to keep making games for PCs and Macs. The call of the almighty dollar is too strong. Without a marketing and incentive program like Games for Windows from Microsoft, the PC game market would further shrivel and erode.

lurkinghorror Wrote:The poll should include the: "None. I'm fine with just the XBox 360" option.
Well, DI will find out how many people are interested in the 360 version through sales. (Though I suppose it would be interesting for *us* to find out, in retrospect.) But the fact is, 360 owners will be getting the games, and the rest won't at this time. So I'm more interested in gauging interest in other platforms, to show that DI should seriously consider porting these games.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2007 4:54 PM

Considering how Microsoft is all over the news about having to fork out 1.5 billion in XBox 360 recalls, I would think you'd be happy with just having one that works.

*ducks*

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 06, 2007 5:35 PM

The games probably won't be released until July 9th (the 25th Anniversary date) or after. I don't think it will be much longer.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2007 10:30 PM
I'm just hoping for it to be on the xbox or the PC. (Not the live or the 360). I am not going to pay through the nose for another gaming account like that. Seems too expensive for live gaming. Just network it up with some routers and hubs.

Deadly Disks Wrote:
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
Considering how Microsoft is all over the news about having to fork out 1.5 billion in XBox 360 recalls, I would think you'd be happy with just having one that works.

*ducks*

Yeah. About 30% were recalled. It's the 'red ring of death' (as we XBox owners have been calling it), because the green LEDs around the power button go to red when your 360 dies.

The only good thing about all of this is that Microsoft is upholding their end. They've extended the warrenty to 3 years.

July 9th, huh? That would put the Tron games on XBox Live this Wed then (all new Live games come out on Weds).

Thanks! I hope they do lauch those two next week!
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Jademz
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2007 10:59 PM
Deadly Disks Wrote: And besides, it’s a cheaper route in the end, because I drop less than a grand on a full consol upgrade (with all the goodies) every three years, rather than 2-3K on a new PC in the same time period (and lets not even get in to the compatibly issues, driver issues, and lack of games for the PC).

Just the thought of someone spending 2 to 3 thousand dollars on a PC makes me wonder if people have a gag reflex about what they're really paying for. I've spent 3000 building my own, reletively nice ones, in the last 4 years.

I hear alot about combat games in the PS2, that's about it, I may be more comfortable w/PCs, but I feel like I'd have to downgrade to get one, since I multitask w/ a PC.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2007 11:35 PM
The only reason why I got the original Xbox is to try out a few games in the Xbox including any games that may come out. I personally don't pay more than a $100 smackers for a console. The newer console I won't even bother buying since it would be buying a low end computer. I would rather spend it on something more beefy computer without the MS as the main Operating system Which are more like 350+ different Free operating systems out there that can do that. (And that is including Sun Microsystems Solaris 10.)

As an alternative it should be made available for the original Xbox and other platforms including the standard windows machine.

Deadly Disks Wrote:From my POV, it appears that Microsoft is slowly abandoning the XBox in favor of supporting the 360 and LIVE. It’s a shame, because there are still a lot of 1st gen Xbox owners out there. By contrast, while Sony really screwed up the PS3 launch, they are still fully supporting the PS2. Not only because they have to (to keep their consol division financially alive for the time being), but also because the PS2 is still going strong. I think Mr. Gates is dropping support for the Xbox in order to put more effort into the 360 and LIVE in hopes of snuffing out Sony (or at least dominating) in the next gen market. I guess time will tell. Whatever—I’m not in this to be a Microsoft or Sony flag waver. I’m in it for the games.

I was a PS2 owner, but I switched camps simply because I didn’t give a hoot about most of Sony’s exclusives. Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy (will it ever be final? Really, people!), and Grand Turesmo all equal Yawnsville in my book. To me, all the PS2 really has going for it is God of War. I prefer Gears of War to MGS, Project Gotham Racing to GT, and as far as RPGs go, I can take ‘em or leave ‘em.

I for one enjoy what LIVE offers even though I'm paying out the nose for it. The fact that I can game online without dealing with all the hacking BS that ruined most of my PC experiences is worth it alone. And besides, it’s a cheaper route in the end, because I drop less than a grand on a full consol upgrade (with all the goodies) every three years, rather than 2-3K on a new PC in the same time period (and lets not even get in to the compatibly issues, driver issues, and lack of games for the PC).

I consider my Xbox 360 to be my “PC Lite.” Now that the new machines run in HD, they offer most of the benefits PCs do without a majority of the hassle or cost. Yes, 360’s are still dying, and yes you do pay a premium to use LIVE, but in the end it’s worth it. It’s cheaper, and with half the hassle.

I am looking forward to both Tron games on LIVE! I’ll let you all know when they release!
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 13, 2007 7:22 AM

Hey everyone, I believe I've discovered the release dates of the TRON Xbox Live Arcade games.

Read about it here
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

data_ghost
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2007 2:50 PM
cooool the vids look awesome. the enhanced graphics add a splash of colour to the tired visuals without smothering the game. on the topic of consoles, im considering buying a second hand PS2 for GTA vice city stories, san andreas and canis canem edit (or bully as it was called in america i think). the original xbox got mauled by the Ps2 i thought and became saturated with crappy PS2 ports. LIVE was the only reason to get one and online console gaming is now where near new anymore. but the only reason i'd like to get my cousins xbox when he gets a 360 is because of kioller app, and although it is said to be fairly crap, its better than nothing (since my pc's dead, along with my tron 2.0 installment)

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Dakota Bob
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2007 3:47 PM
I just got an Xbox 360, and I'm looking forward to snagging these games order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 29, 2007 7:45 PM

Deadly Disks Wrote:It should be out any day now.
Don't think so. Just because the achievements have appeared, doesn't mean the game is imminent. I still believe they're both coming out Sept. 30th.

Of course, I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

The PimpDragon
User

on Wednesday, August, 29, 2007 8:24 PM
I can't wait to grab them - whenever they come out!

In between sessions of Halo 3 I'll have something else cool to play!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, September, 30, 2007 8:53 PM

Well, today was supposed to be the day that the Tron games appeared on Xbox Live Arcade. Has anyone checked to see if they've appeared?

Something tells me that the date I discovered was just an estimate. Live Arcade games only seem to come out on Wednesdays. So perhaps the games will show this Wednesday?

Disney Interactive missed their Q3 launch, then. In fact, I don't know why they're waiting so long to release these. If Disney had any sense, they would have released the games right around the 25th Anniversary date. Maybe there's a remote chance they're waiting on Games for Windows Live's proper launch, and will release 360 and PC versions at the same time? Who knows.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Tron on XBox Live