Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 KILLER APP---->Xbox 360?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Ranger1991
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2007 5:54 PM

does anybody know if they plan to make Backwards compatable for the Xbox 360?

I would Really appreciate it if sombody has an answer. this has been annoying me for a loooooong time.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: TRON 2.0 KILLER APP---->Xbox 360?

on Friday, May, 18, 2007 6:28 PM

Why not e-mail Microsoft at backcomp@microsoft.com and ask them about it?

Also, why not give the PC version a try in the meantime, if you're posting this message from a PC at home?

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Ranger1991
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2007 7:06 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Why not e-mail Microsoft at backcomp@microsoft.com and ask them about it?

Also, why not give the PC version a try in the meantime, if you're posting this message from a PC at home?

Well i did e-mail them but i still havent gotten a responce.

i got the PC Version but it just isnt the same as XBOX.

I think i will e mail the microsoft guys again though.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

shadow_user
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2007 10:43 PM
I agree. I don't really have any idea about what you're talking about, but I agree.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Mental Sector

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, May, 19, 2007 1:29 PM

Ranger1991 Wrote:i got the PC Version but it just isnt the same as XBOX.
You're the first person I've heard from who - having had the opportunity to try both - actually liked the Xbox version better than the PC version. To each his own, I guess.

Good luck with Microsoft, hope they get back to you.

Ranger1991
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2007 2:52 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Ranger1991 Wrote:i got the PC Version but it just isnt the same as XBOX.
You're the first person I've heard from who - having had the opportunity to try both - actually liked the Xbox version better than the PC version. To each his own, I guess.

Good luck with Microsoft, hope they get back to you.

Really?
well thanks

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Green Tank Commander
User

on Monday, March, 03, 2008 11:08 PM
I tried e-mailing Xbox about making supportable for 360 but my e-mail came back like I had the wrong address.

You could also check out the Xbox forums for .

http://forums.xbox.com/183/ShowForum.aspx

Hope that address works. I'm afraid I don't know how to add a link to these posts, so just copy and paste. There is a thread for providing support for the game on the 360, and they say they watch the posts looking for which games players would like to see supported.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 03, 2008 11:45 PM
I think there was something about that for the xbox 360backwards compatable It was an update that you could get either via live update through the XBO or burn it onto CD and just run it on the dvd rom drive. And you could play the original Xbox games. Not if that works for Tron 2.0 I don't know. I played the PC game and like that one so far. The Xbox version is so and so over here for me.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 03, 2008 11:51 PM

Unfortunately, at this point, Microsoft making Killer App backwards compatible on the 360 is looking very unlikely.

http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2008/02/three-tron-20-faqs-answered.html

death-program
User

on Tuesday, March, 04, 2008 12:03 AM
I don't get it: Why aren't all of the games backwards compatible? How is one game "compatible" and another not? Is it the file structure or something?

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Green Tank Commander
User

on Tuesday, March, 04, 2008 12:13 AM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardscompatibility.htm

This should answer your questions about which games you can play on the 360. Remember that the Xbox was made by Microsoft. Its just like a PC, soooo they need to make a patch for every old game to make it work on the new system. Some games that are built on the same engine will all be made compatable when one of them is compatable.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, March, 04, 2008 12:14 AM
Could be many things to take into consideration. Could be th new hardware & chipset that the XBOX 360 using. Could be a corporate decision from the higher aboves. It is like saying why AIX/370 an OS used on mainframes from IBM are not compatible with the standard PC. (the design of a mainframe is completely different from a PC based. But yet they are both computers.)

death-program Wrote:I don't get it: Why aren't all of the games backwards compatible? How is one game "compatible" and another not? Is it the file structure or something?
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

death-program
User

on Tuesday, March, 04, 2008 12:16 AM
Ah, yes. (nods) I understand now.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Green Tank Commander
User

on Wednesday, April, 07, 2010 6:26 PM
With the new movie and game coming out I would like to breath a little life back into this post seeing as how the old Xbox will not be able to use Live anymore. So anybody still playing won't be able to play online. Please head over to the Xbox forums for and voice your opinion. The more people want it, the better odds are they will do it. Here is the address for the forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/183/ShowForum.aspx (sorry, I still don't know how to put in a link )

Another thought I had is when they release Tron: Evolutions it could include on the same disk, like they did with Chronicles of Riddick. It had both "Escape from Butcher Bay" and "Assault on Dark Athena". In fact I think I would prefer that over backwards compatibility because then it would have achievements for your Xbox gamerscore.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0