Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Cam_the_Man
User

No Title

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2007 10:04 AM

In response to the 'Dedicated Server?' thread, is there any way I could get a program like that?

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Dedicated Server

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2007 4:29 PM

If I understand your question right, there's no need to "get" the Dedicated Server. It's part of the game already. If you go the Start menu and look for the icon you use to start the game, there should also be an icon there for the server.

You can also launch the Dedicated Server from the game. And to set the kind of game you want to host, you do it in the Multiplayer menu.

An explanation on how to use the menus to set up the Dedicated Server is here:
http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2007/02/how-to-install-and-use-multiplayer-maps.html
The only difference is that you need to set Dedicated Server to Yes and LAN Only to No.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Cam_the_Man
User

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2007 5:28 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2007 6:21 PM

I just remembered . . . if you haven't patched the game yet, then the Dedicated Server won't be there. It was added in the patch. So in a sense you do have to download it. It's just that it's not a separate release, it's a part of the game once you've updated it.

Latest patch (v1.042)

Of course, if you have any saved games in the Single Player game, the patch will clobber them and you'll have to start over from the beginning.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Cam_the_Man
User

Re:

on Wednesday, May, 23, 2007 9:53 AM

OO
|
__
/__\
Lucky me, I don't have to worry about that unless the game saves itself on the disk. I use one computer for Light Cycles and the other for gameplay.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer