Other Games 
 Darwinia

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tron85
User

Darwinia

on Friday, July, 13, 2007 5:56 PM
Serach function seems to be broken.So I don't know if the following was postetd yet...
Do you know the great game Darwinia?
Its about a sort of "race" that live in a computer and get smarter and smarter.You as the player have to help them to defeat viruses and other evil things.
Also there is a kind of mobil factory in the game that looks a lot like the recognizer(I would say it IS the recognizer^^).
Try the demo!Itts very entertaining...
http://www.darwinia.co.uk/downloads/index.html
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Qix77
User

Re: Darwinia

on Friday, July, 13, 2007 6:33 PM
I think so... Wasn't that the same people who wrote Defcon? I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I have played Defcon. I should order the game... but I don't like RTSs much. I have seen a video of it on YouTube and it does look good...

Good post.. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 13, 2007 7:28 PM

It's been mentioned before a couple of times, but long ago. I have the game, and it's pretty cool. Definitely "inspired" by Tron. Hehe.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2007 7:36 PM
Thats right... There are recognizers in the game. I remember now. Someone posted a video here a while back... Ok.. so I'm so going to order this.. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 13, 2007 7:49 PM
The screen shots of that game look awesome!

Very TRON inspired looking and just plain cool. As computer graphics got better and better in the years following TRON, I was a little turned off by the fact that they were ditching the glowing polygon look in favor of more organic animations (simulating real life, etc.) I love how computers today can simulate a very realistic looking imagery, but I really long for that hard-edged, glowing, polygons showing, vector-laced imagery and animation.

It's good to see that there's still some interest in cool computer-looking (on purpose, like TRON) graphics and gaming out there.

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2007 8:09 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:The screen shots of that game look awesome!

Very TRON inspired looking and just plain cool. As computer graphics got better and better in the years following TRON, I was a little turned off by the fact that they were ditching the glowing polygon look in favor of more organic animations (simulating real life, etc.) I love how computers today can simulate a very realistic looking imagery, but I really long for that hard-edged, glowing, polygons showing, vector-laced imagery and animation.

It's good to see that there's still some interest in cool computer-looking (on purpose, like TRON) graphics and gaming out there.

I'm with you there, brother. Although I'm very impressed by todays graphics, it's really missing it's origin. A good example is 'Tempest'.

The concept of Tron (OMG.. I have to ping after this if I didn't do so last night because I just saw the movie again) to me is the art. I would rather see the primary color vector-like imposition than anything.

I have to see the movie again because I just can't get enough of it... Been watching it for 25 years and it never gets old... Man, I'm so in love with that movie.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2007 1:24 AM
You can get Darwinia at Fry's stores for about $10.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Darwinia