Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Does any one still play?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Darksaber7
User

Does any one still play?

on Thursday, July, 19, 2007 7:55 AM
It only took me...years to finally move and get the DSL connection required to actually enjoy online games.

But I have it now. Although most of my time is spent fighting the good fight in Guild Wars, I'd love to see what light cycle races should] have been, back when I tried to play.

But before I bother reinstalling everything, patching and downloading half a dozen tools...

Will I even find a single server running? Or is it *sniff* over.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Cam_the_Man
User

Re: Does any one still play?

on Thursday, July, 19, 2007 9:18 AM

I will gladly play you, I've never played anyone before. Just tell me when your on and I'll be there. I don't know how to host a game or anything though

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 19, 2007 11:04 AM
I recommend checking out the TRON 2.0 servers like at 9:00 PM EST up until 1:00 AM EST for some online action.

I'll see if I can go online at those times tonight.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

zazumage
User

on Thursday, July, 19, 2007 11:47 AM
i never play, but i should, hmmm, also i play guild wars a lil bit

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 19, 2007 7:13 PM

No one ever leaves the game grid . . . didn't you know that? You came back, didn't you? You can't escape that easily.

But seriously, sure. People still play. You just have to hit the servers at the right time. Generally evenings and weekends, like Mr. Sinistar said.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2007 9:13 AM

The bad thing is, I'm never on weekends and evenings.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Darksaber7
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2007 9:26 AM
I ran into a program or two on the grid last night.

Although I can't really remember (darn corruption), the name Crash sounded really familiar.

He spent the evening introducing me to various solid objects. o_O

So, here's the math:

High speed connection = Ability to play.

High speed connection does not = instant talent.

I need some practice.

data_ghost
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2007 10:18 AM
hehe, keep it up though. the more players, the more...... urrrh.... fun where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Maxunit
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2007 2:12 PM
I never played Tron 2.0 online. I live in GMT, so I don't know, what time the servers are filled with players. I only know the timezone description called GMT(I live in GMT+1/GMT+2).

Maybe someone can tell me, what time the servers are filled in GMT

data_ghost
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2007 5:14 PM
hey! i live in GMT! no need to give up the ghost yet. the prime time for playing is waay late into the night for GMT people because of our american friends filling in most of the servers. so really, play on friday and saturday, and stay on as late as possible. make sure your armed with the latest patches and maps and tronlink (a program that shows you the servers and their players without launching tron 2.0). See ya on the grid!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Compucore
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2007 6:53 PM
Istill play from time to time. I haven't touched the servers lately due to work related things and being way exhausted to prop open the box to play the game itself. But I still hve it over here We should all try and still play it when we all have a chance too. And maybe make stats of the players for either the deadly discs or the light cycle arena's for fun of course. For amusing purposes of course.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Maxunit
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2007 7:02 PM
The only problem I face so far, is, that I lost my original CD Key somewhere..where was it printed on again? I only have the DVD Case, the DVD and the Manual Book, but can't find my key. So i currently use a non-working key (hope you guys wont ban me now :/ ).

I will take a look in my brothers room, if he has the key somewhere. Or maybe it's somewhere in my room. I hope I will find it to play Tron 2.0 online again ^^.

@ data_ghost:

Do you have MSN? ^^order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Darksaber7
User

on Friday, July, 20, 2007 8:20 PM
My key is located right on the back cover (booklet) in the jewel case.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 20, 2007 9:37 PM

The CD Key is either inside the CD case like Darksaber said (inside front, on the little booklet) or on the keyboard reference chart.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

data_ghost
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2007 7:07 AM
yeah its on the 'BVI's Tron 2.0 quick reference card' for me.

@maxunit

data_ghost@hotmail.comabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Maxunit
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2007 4:37 PM
Then I gonna f*ck up my brothers room and check it for the Tron 2.0 quick ref card ^^. I wanna play it online again :P

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, July, 21, 2007 6:44 PM
Wow, this afternoon at around 2PM - 3PM EST, their were around 6 players online, excluding myself! It was really fun, especially with the Disk Arena.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Maxunit
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2007 7:12 PM
Can't wait to test my disk skill :P. I nearly have finally finished Tron 2.0 singleplayer...and 99% of the time i just used my disk..i only used the sniper while you have to protect Ma3a, or the shotgun thing, when you have to beat the Kernel. I made anything other just with the disk ^^.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Sunday, July, 22, 2007 4:53 AM
i'm on when I get time, which is usually once every two months. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Maxunit
User

on Monday, July, 23, 2007 5:57 AM
Sadly I haven't found my CD Key so far

Hopefully I will find it within the next few days to play online. Then I gonna check out, when people usually play online

PS:

data_ghost, I have added you 2 days ago, you haven't authorized me so far.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Does any one still play?