TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron Mini Blue Screen

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
chode
User

Tron Mini Blue Screen

on Tuesday, September, 04, 2007 8:49 PM
I am having issues, all i get is a blue screen nothing else. Can anyone help??

Compucore
User

Re: Tron Mini Blue Screen

on Tuesday, September, 04, 2007 9:28 PM
WHich game of Tron. The first one or the DIsc of tron system. Can you be more specific? THis is a little bit too general of a question.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, September, 04, 2007 11:34 PM
I've never heard of
'mini" blue screen, but here's the thread to the support for Tron 2.0. http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=349450
I'll give some tech help, from (9Volt) what I've been told.

when you run the Tron, go to the custom settings, disable sound, movies, load screen, and I disable joysticks..

then, if that doesn't help, check to see if your hardware is setup correctly, that depends on your system, so if you have to reinstall your drivers, for example, install the motherboard firmware, then video last.

good luck!

chode
User

on Wednesday, September, 05, 2007 9:15 AM
I have a Bally's stand up arcade machine. Its not the full size, its inbetween the full size and the cocktail table machine. it powers up but all i get is a blue screen.

chode
User

on Wednesday, September, 05, 2007 9:18 AM
If anyone knows of any help forums or sites more in tune with the arcade stand up tron, i would appreciate any input. i am leaning toward the possibility this thing has some video board issue.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, September, 05, 2007 5:47 PM
chode Wrote:If anyone knows of any help forums or sites more in tune with the arcade stand up tron, i would appreciate any input. i am leaning toward the possibility this thing has some video board issue.

Greetings, chode and welcome to TRON-Sector!

I'm sorry that no one has come forward here with useful information, but give it some time. There are a few members here who own their own TRON arcade machines and may be able to provide some helpful advice with your issue. Unfortunately, they don't check the forums every day.

I understand you have to get some answers sooner than later, but I'd keep an eye out here as well. I'm sure someone will chime in with something useful to you soon.

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, September, 05, 2007 7:19 PM
Ah, my bad, I didn't realize the thread was for an arcade machine when I replied, hehe. But, coincidentally, I'll ask someone I know, who has one. I would imagine there are alot of causes, have you wiggled the wires? jk, hopefully there's a tech around here somewhere.

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, September, 05, 2007 7:31 PM
Hi had sent Chode the link to the killer list of video games with tron in it that had the manuals in the pdf format. By me it sounds like it could be a wire that leads off from one of teh pcb's (Printed Circuit Boards.) or maybe somewhere in a layer or even possible a transistor or resister could be at fault or defective somewhere. Something somewhere is not working right and all he is geeting is the bluse screen. Here is the link though for anyone who wants to look at the manual from this page.

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10204

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

chode
User

on Thursday, September, 06, 2007 4:40 PM
I would be really surprised if the thing has multiple layered
pcb's (printed circuit boards..) since it was made in 1983. But i could be wrong. i was just hoping someone had experienced that problem before and could tell me which pcb to start with. Thanks for all your help. Im pretty confident i will figure this thing out, but keep the replies coming. I need all the help i can get.

Wm6929
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2008 2:40 AM
Anytime you have issues with a arcade game, try these sites.

www.klov.com. they have a messege board you can search.

or try:

rec.games.video.arcade.
you can goto google groups to view it.
-has two sub-groups. Marketplace and collecting. it is the largest and oldest database to search for ANY arcade related subject.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2008 1:22 PM
chode Wrote:I have a Bally's stand up arcade machine. Its not the full size, its inbetween the full size and the cocktail table machine. it powers up but all i get is a blue screen.

I believe the term is "carbenet" or "carbaret" or something like that...

I know SQUAT about arcade games, but maybe you have a bad video connector? I honestly have no idea, and risking your TRON cabinet's possible use is not worth it for one of my suggestions.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron Mini Blue Screen