Status Bar 
 -appears and looks around.-

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Peripheral Control
User

on Monday, October, 08, 2007 4:42 PM
-Confused, and biting her lip.- OK, I have NO idea where I am and it's too lonely. I wonder if another program will appear soon? I hate not having company.

-Sits down and taps her fingertips on the surface next to her and hums a song that her User is fond of, not that she ever told another program that she believed in her.- I'm on the wrong side... I'm sure of it.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sora.EXE
User

Re: -appears and looks around.-

on Monday, October, 08, 2007 6:14 PM
Sora.EXE/StartUpCommence
(Sora.EXE Rezzes in)
Sora walks over to her.
"Greetings program! Are you new around here?"abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Peripheral Control
User

on Tuesday, October, 09, 2007 11:02 AM
-Looks over at him before thinking "Finally!".- Greetings, and yes, I don't quite know my way around yet. -Sheepish.-abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, October, 09, 2007 6:48 PM
Hi!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, October, 09, 2007 7:25 PM
Greetings, and yes, I don't quite know my way around yet. -Sheepish.-

Greetings program! When logged in, click the "Members Home" link in the upper-right corner and you'll see the Top 25 posters here (on the right side of the page). You'll see you have a ways to go to get in the Top 25, so you better get crackin'! Some of those I/O Forum posters are dormant, so it's possible!

The Forum FAQ and Digicons links at the top of the forum pages can come in handy, too.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Tori
User

on Wednesday, October, 10, 2007 5:24 PM
GREETINGS NEW PROGRAM!

*randomly gives you a piece of digital pie*

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

==

Peripheral Control
User

on Wednesday, October, 10, 2007 5:54 PM
Tori Wrote:GREETINGS NEW PROGRAM!

-Backs away a step in surprise.- umm... Thank you. Wait, I think I know you from somewhere. -Ponders.- fanfiction.net? I'm sure that's where I remember you from.

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, October, 10, 2007 9:38 PM
Comes waltzing in slowly after a heavy day of computational processing and takes a seat next to the bar and orders a light drink. I say welcome program. Welcome to tron sector. Thereeltodd will be by shortly to give you a proper greeting of this sector.

Peripheral Control Wrote:

-Backs away a step in surprise.- umm... Thank you. Wait, I think I know you from somewhere. -Ponders.- fanfiction.net? I'm sure that's where I remember you from.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 10, 2007 9:51 PM
Welcome to the Sector Peripheral Control.

It's great to see new faces here.

If you get loney just rez up a bit , Byte , or even a pet gridbug to keep you company.

Cool avatar by teh way.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Peripheral Control
User

on Thursday, October, 11, 2007 12:48 PM
Compucore Wrote: Comes waltzing in slowly after a heavy day of computational processing and takes a seat next to the bar and orders a light drink. I say welcome program. Welcome to tron sector. Thereeltodd will be by shortly to give you a proper greeting of this sector.

Peripheral Control Wrote:

Oh, he already has. But thank you anyway. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Peripheral Control
User

on Thursday, October, 11, 2007 1:41 PM
Sketch Wrote:Welcome to the Sector Peripheral Control.

It's great to see new faces here.

If you get loney just rez up a bit , Byte , or even a pet gridbug to keep you company.

Cool avatar by teh way.

Thanks.

I'll try that... -rezzes up a .- Oh wow. I did it.

: -Looks at me strangely.-

I shall call you Syn. -Gets pounced on by Syn.- no! Down Syn! DOWN! -Pushes Syn off.-

and, thank you. It was a nightmare to draw in MSPaint.

(Oh darn, two of my posts in a row.)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar