Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Finally got Tron Killer Apps

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Compucore
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2007 1:18 PM
Finally I was able to find Tron Killer Apps at a local Marche Aux Puce (Flea markets for those who didn't know what MArche aux puce means.) Got it for $20 Hopefully I'll try it out when time permits. I do know that it is slightly different than the OC version and has some bugs. If I can play it with a few people either locally or online without the Xbox Live go through it to play online. Hopefully it will be good to try out.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Traahn
User

Re: Finally got Tron Killer Apps

on Sunday, October, 28, 2007 1:33 PM
Excellent find, Compucore. Have you gotten any of the Tron comic books yet? Last I remember, you were having a tough time getting any. I don't have an Xbox, so I'll miss out on some Killer App action.

Also, do you remember when Sabastien was going to throw away a bunch of 88MPH Tron posters or marketing materials? Did you end up getting any of those? If not, I wonder if anyone here got any, or did they end up in a trash heap in some landfill?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Compucore
User

Re: Finally got Tron Killer Apps

on Sunday, October, 28, 2007 1:53 PM
The comic books I am up to the latest one which was the fourth one that was published for it. I think we're waiting for the fifth to come out of the colour ones. As for the posters from what Sebastien had there for the tron comic books. I was unable to get since it was too far away to puck up from where I live. ANd at the time I didn't have the money to travel and get them. Since I was looking for a job at the time.

They may have gone into the great recycling center in the sky.

Traahn Wrote:Excellent find, Compucore. Have you gotten any of the Tron comic books yet? Last I remember, you were having a tough time getting any. I don't have an Xbox, so I'll miss out on some Killer App action.

Also, do you remember when Sabastien was going to throw away a bunch of 88MPH Tron posters or marketing materials? Did you end up getting any of those? If not, I wonder if anyone here got any, or did they end up in a trash heap in some landfill?
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer