Planning on making a Tron game...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, December, 08, 2007 11:08 PM
Hello all!

I'm planning on making a Tron game, well, actually Tron games. You see, each game will be based on a specific scene in the movie. Now, I'm not thinking "just another LC game". The LC game would focus mainly on escaping the grid and being able to turn freely. Any ideas for games in the "TRON series" should be posted here. Later, I may ask for recources, but for now I just need ideas. So post some ideas here and I'll tell you what I come up with.

I'll probably start on a tron game after I finish my current project, "Tiles", which I'll start a topic about in "Other sectors" sometime soon.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ELMIND
User

Re: Planning on making a Tron game...

on Sunday, January, 06, 2008 10:10 AM
Suggestion: RPG Maker game... I was thinking on doing on it, but I gave up... But I may try to help on few things.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

--------------------

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 06, 2008 6:39 PM
Games based on TRON are always a cool and welcome idea.

Even light cycle games. Sure, there are dozens of them out there already, but I don't think you can go wrong with this kind of game. I always enjoy them. Your idea of escaping the grid sounds cool, too.

No real ideas to offer. Just looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2008 6:03 PM
Wow, this is an old thread...

I've actually started on a game called Recognizer that I've also started a topic on. More info on that game can be found in that topic along with updates on the game's progress!

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=357470

There's the link. Check it out.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

death-program
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2008 6:06 PM
Is "Tiles" out?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2008 6:34 PM
What's this "Tiles" you speak of?

Well not exactly out, more of "On hold indefinitly"...

I figured clicking on stuff was too boring, anyways. I'll look into it when I finish "Recognizer".

PSN - TRON-dll

Alan#1
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2008 9:29 PM
There is actually more than one way to make a TRON game, you can hack a games ROM image to make it look like a different game, If you go to Atariage, there is some Tron games made out of exsisting Atari 2600 games, all you need is a copy of the Game Rom, a Hexeditor program, a program to hack into the games image using Bithacker, and one other I can't think of, and last but not least an Atari 2600 Emulator to play your game on!

" It all looked so easy, on the other side of the screen!"

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, January, 17, 2008 5:59 PM
Alan#1 Wrote:There is actually more than one way to make a TRON game, you can hack a games ROM image to make it look like a different game, If you go to Atariage, there is some Tron games made out of exsisting Atari 2600 games, all you need is a copy of the Game Rom, a Hexeditor program, a program to hack into the games image using Bithacker, and one other I can't think of, and last but not least an Atari 2600 Emulator to play your game on!

I probably would do that, if it didn't conflict with my "originality rule".

I think making games from scratch is more fun, because you have complete control over everything that happens in the game, rather than working off of someone else's product. I'm not saying ROM hacks are bad (I actually like 'em most of the time), I'm just saying they aren't original.

If you're interested in "Recognizer", keep an eye out for posts on the thread I started for updates.

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games