Recognizer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

Recognizer

on Sunday, December, 09, 2007 2:21 AM
Hey all,

As you may have read in another thread, I am planning on making a Tron game. "Oh come on! There's enough LC games already!". Correct you are, but this is no LC game. This game has you piloting a recognizer for the MCP. Here, I will sorta set the story for the game to give you an idea. The reason this is in fan fiction is because it tells the story of the original movie TRON, but from an entirely different perspective:

The Master Control Program has evolved in inteligence approximately 3,142 times since it's creation date. It has created special armies of programs to wipe out any of the resisting programs. As a member of the MCP's elite Recognizer task force, you must destroy any resistance.

Thought that seemed pretty cool. Tell me what you think.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

David1
User

Re: Recognizer

on Friday, December, 14, 2007 4:07 AM
I think that sounds like a cool idea.

I'd like to see a nice recognizer sim, even if it just let you fly around... It would be great fun moving between canyon like areas.

Chasing tanks and wiping out unauthorised apps.

But I can't imagine it would be easy to do?

Probably better to post in another area, because I think it's a great idea...

David1order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Who hacked my .sig?

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, December, 14, 2007 11:09 AM

Sounds like fun! What would you be writing it in?

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2007 12:48 AM
After realizing my fatal mistake of posting this here, I am reposting this topic in the "Games" catagory under TRON. As for death_program's question, I am making it in Gamemaker v6.1 - registered. Please post additional comments in the new topic I am starting in TRON - Games. Thank you.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Recognizer