Other Games 
 Recognizer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
TRON.dll
User

Recognizer

on Saturday, December, 15, 2007 12:53 AM
At first, the idea of yet another TRON game makes you think "ANOTHER lightcylces game?". Well think again. Recognizer puts you in the role of one of the Master Control Program's elite recognizer pilots. Destroy any resistance. And save the system.

Tell me what you think.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TRON.dll
User

Re: Recognizer

on Wednesday, December, 19, 2007 12:33 AM
Alright, I'm about to try out one gameplay syle that involves a 3-d environment. The veiw is behind the recognizer, so it is a 3rd person type deal. Anyone got a pic of a recognizer from behind?

When I've got all the stuff I need, I'll post some screens of gameplay. I'm going to do one demo level, and then distribute the game to a few freinds of mine to see what they think of it. The demo level will be a big LC arena where your fleet commander, CmOS, has dispatched several drone LCs onto the grid. You learn how to play here and then the Demo will end.

I'm basing the character CmOS off of the green guy seen in the enemy tank that destroys Flynn and Ram's LCs in the movie. He's supposed to be like, the best fleet commander the MCP has, next to Sark, of course. Anyone willing to do voice for him? If possible, please say any of the following lines:

"Red squadron 82, scramble!"
"Protect the system!"
"Master Control Triumphs!"
"Commander Sark has sent his orders."
"This is Red 82 fleet commander CmOS (pronounced see-moss) reporting in."
"This is tank squadron 9. No sign of life. Looks like we got 'em."

I don't know how this will work out, but if anyone wants to submit possible ideas for the design of CmOS, go ahead and do that too.

Recognizer-
Protect the System
Serve the System

PSN - TRON-dll

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, December, 19, 2007 11:34 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:Anyone got a pic of a recognizer from behind?

It's Flynn's, but I think they're all the same from behind right?

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, December, 19, 2007 4:12 PM

Actually, yes.
I have a perfect image that I used to make a .rwx model except for one tiny detail and this is important.
The top of the head is wrong, it should be tapered but it isn't. I'll get you the image tomorrow.
Also important: I have other pics of various angle so you can see almost everything.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Cam_the_Man
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2007 5:16 PM

Here it are:
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=recognizer3oh9.jpg

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2007 6:18 PM
Thank you for your cooperation!

I may be able to use Flynn's in a bonus stage or boss level or something... The regular recognizers differ from Flynn's in several ways:

Regular Reco's are green with red outline, while Flynn's is Blue with Light Blue outlines.

Flynn's is slightly damaged.

I may be able to use it, and if I do, I will credit you in the game. Same for you, cam_the_man. That image is very nice and I probably will be able to use it.

By default, I will credit you by your username here. If you want to be credited by a different name, that can be arranged by PM'ing me or posting here.

Pwnd

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2007 10:51 PM

You're welcome. I myself am using the image to suclpt a 3D model on my computer which I plan to export as a .rwx file. Then, I'll move it over to Active Worlds where I can actually use it and fly it. Actually, if it hasn't been done, I could probably seell it to Second Life... (never thought of that)
Anyways I'm getting off the subject. If you do credit me, just credit Cameron "Cam_the_Man" Roberts.
BTW, considering the fact that I'm in the process of making a Recognizer, do you thing you could use? I don't have much spare time, but I've managed to do most of the recognizer (although Im thinking about re-doing the head... shouldn't take long.)
Let me know what you think.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2007 10:59 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:do you thing you could use?

????order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, December, 26, 2007 7:45 AM
Alright, I'm about ready to start making the game. All I've gotta do is have another dose of TRON, (which I got for Christmas, yay!) get the feel of the environment fresh in my head, and think of all the missions. Anyone still up for voice acting? I need voice for:

Commander Sark
The all High and Mighty Master Control Program
Sector Defensive Program CmOS (see above for description)

Art for characters would also be appreciated. I'm thinking maybe headshots, like in the Starfox games when the dudes talk on the radio.

Time for yet another dose of ! W00T!

PSN - TRON-dll

death-program
User

on Wednesday, December, 26, 2007 11:36 AM
Sounds cool, Tron.dll! I look forward to hearing about the game's progress!
For the CmOS's voice, why don't you use Microsoft Sam? That would be cool (in my opinion). It would be kinda funny to hear someone screaming in Microsoft Sam's monotone drone.

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, December, 26, 2007 9:13 PM
Problem with that is Microsoft Sam doesn't really sound like a program from the original film. Anyone know where I can get any other Windows XP voices? All I have is Sam.

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, December, 26, 2007 10:29 PM

What I meant was, beacuse you are making a game and I am in the process of making a model Recognizer, would you like to use it in the game?
Also, I have an MCP voice changer that I believe I got from Hikaru.exe or someone of the sort. Think you could use it?
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 4:02 AM
That would be great! What's the filesize?

Do you mean use a polygon model? I can only use sprites. What you provided a link to was fine.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 6:48 AM

Two things
1) I am still in the process of making it, although I have about 90% of it done. I still have some fine-tuning to do. However I can currently provide you with a model similar to that of TRON 2.0 but we all agreed that sucked.
2) The model I am working on is 3D. Is your game 2d or 3D? I need more details. If you're looking for true, Old-School style sprites I suggest you ask Sketch. If you a 3D model, I can provide. Or, if you want all-angle views of a 3D model I can provide that too. Just remember I am still working on it.
EDIT: I'm not sure I am not currently on my home computer so I'm not sure of the file size. I so far have been unsuccsessful at using it. However I can do my best to get it to you, and possibly find the doner, soo...
HEY IF YOU'RE THE GUY WHO GAVE ME THE MCP VOICE MODIFIER LET ME KNOW.
Anyways... specifics please.
Oh, and btw. I know MANY sites where you can get quality TRON sound effects, many of which I have. I'll hunt them down for you if you'd like.

death-program
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 11:05 AM
Another thing: Macs have way more voice sound files. Just an idea...abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, December, 28, 2007 10:44 AM
Alright. My demo will feature one level, and that will be a four part level. The game will have four kinds of gameplay, and they are:

Top down: Move up, down, left, and right. Crush the enemies.

Third person: Usually survival. Avoid obstacles in a 3-D environment while moving left and right through a chasm usually.

Side Scrolling: Crush enemies while moving left and right in 2-D.

First Person: Fly around and shoot other enemies. Like TRON 2.0 GBA recognizers without the up and down stuff.

So, I'm on the lookout for this stuff:
Side view of a red Recognizer, like the pic to the left but bigger.
Pic of a Recognizer cockpit, for FPS stages.
As for character heads for important transmissions, I won't need a head for the MCP. Character heads will be used during briefing only. Honestly! You can't expect the MCP to brief you on your mission! You're nothing but a simple defense program!
I may be able to use some of the images from the sector's Digicons page. I will credit the name "Tron-Sector.com" unless otherwise requested by site staff/admin.

PWND!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, December, 28, 2007 5:12 PM

Alright.
Once I finish the model, I can give thte Recognizer, but with no cockpit. I don't think I'm experienced enught to do that. BUT I CAN give you a Recognizer as seen from out side. I can also take a picture-from the side- of the Recognizer and let you use it.
But, like I've said, I'm still in the process of making it. Once I'm done I'll let oyu know. Might take a while.
Oh and if you need sound effects or the MCP voice changer let me know.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, December, 28, 2007 6:45 PM
Wait, do you mean give me a polygon model? Because I can't use polygon models. You could send me a picture of the recognizer from behind, side, and top veiw angles, though.

Also, when I said cockpit, I meant a picture. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at making art in paintbrush (which is the only drawing program I have ), which is why I'm asking for sprites here.

I'll be able to do some sprite-related stuff on my own though.

In other words, I've got an idea for the Demo Level, which may or may not be in the full game. It starts in an unused lightcycle grid. Several target drone cycles have been sent out for your training procedure. That is in a top-down veiw. Then, from a side-scrolling view, crush the grid bugs as a part of training. Then race through a chasm while avoiding obstacles from behind the recognizer. Finally, destroy drone recognizers from 1st person view.

That's supposed to be the standard-substandard training procedure for all recognizer pilots. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Friday, December, 28, 2007 6:55 PM
I'm the guy that knows how to do a MCP voiceover in FL Studio, that Cam mentioned earlier.

Do you have a recognizer sound effect? I have one that I can send over to you.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, December, 28, 2007 7:04 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:
Do you have a recognizer sound effect? I have one that I can send over to you.

No, I don't. That'd be great. How will you be sending it?

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Recognizer