Other Games 
 MMORPG

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
death-program
User

MMORPG

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 3:19 PM
I think there should be a MMORPG. Just a thought.

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: MMORPG

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 3:20 PM

Getting a little bored there on Holiday Break, death-program?

death-program
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 3:20 PM
Yes, why?

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 3:22 PM

Just seems like you might be .

As for a Tron MMORPG, I dont see it in the classical sense like a World Of Warcraft or Everquest. I dont think there is enough established "Lore" to support all the needed aspects of MMORPG's today (i.e. Group quests, crafting, Raids, deeds, traits, etc....)

I see it more like a "Second Life" or Sims environment... more open, just social etc.

death-program
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 3:24 PM
Well, yes. I recently finished the game PORTAL, and now I'm bored. That's a little off subject, though.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

death-program
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 8:05 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
I see it more like a "Second Life" or Sims environment... more open, just social etc.
But there are disc fights and such...
There's also a class system (programs, internal security, Fcon, virus). I think if anyone had the proper knowledge and tools, they could make a pretty good MMORPG.

Daddyo
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 11:54 PM
Couldn't a second life area be made that's tron-like? (not knowing much about how it's done)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 03, 2008 8:50 AM

There are already a couple of Second Life Tron areas that have been made, one of them ripping off assets from Tron 2.0. But I don't see people flocking to Second Life because of it.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

death-program
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2008 11:46 AM
I want to join now...

chaotichackx
User

on Sunday, January, 20, 2008 12:21 PM
you know, there was going to be a real space paranoids mmorpg, but they shut it down because something went wrong with video games everywhere for some reason.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PROGRAM: X, one of the best virus deleters out there!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 20, 2008 5:25 PM
chaotichackx Wrote:you know, there was going to be a real space paranoids mmorpg, but they shut it down because something went wrong with video games everywhere for some reason.

Greetings, chaotichackx and welcome to TRON-Sector!

A real Space Paranoids MMORPG that caused something to go wrong with video games everywhere? What? This is news to me. I'd love to learn more about this if you could post a link about it or point me in the right direction to learn more about what happened. I don't remember hearing anything about that in the past.

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 MMORPG