Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 user error

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lazor3001
User

user error

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 4:19 PM
so I'm stuck in the part where theres 4 levels and a bunch of archive boxes I dont' have access to. no idea what to do since there are no words. anyone?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: user error

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 4:33 PM

lazor3001 Wrote:so I'm stuck in the part where theres 4 levels and a bunch of archive boxes I dont' have access to. no idea what to do since there are no words. anyone?
So you're not getting any text either, huh? Good to know. Sucks, but at least now it's been confirmed.

Your description of the area you're in is kind of vague. There's more than one place that looks similar to that. You're going to have to be more specific about what your surroundings look like.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

lazor3001
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 5:43 PM
sorry, it's the circular thing with 4 floors, a transport beam in the middle, and there's a big archive building and a little archive building on each level. I've got all the permissions now, but I have no idea what to do. I also killed the guy who I talked to when I first got there, not sure if that was such a hot thing to do

death-program
User

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 6:07 PM
Just keep trying, some of the E-mail fragments are hidden.

For me, that wasn't the hardest part of User Error. I didn't like the "Fight for your Rights" part. It was made to be way too hard.

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 18, 2008 7:03 PM

Ah, okay. I know where you are now.

I can't remember if the program you de-rezzed is important or not. I don't think so, though. Poor guy.

You have to go through all the levels and collect every e-mail from all the bins. You're supposed to be piecing together a file, and each e-mail has a part of it. Once you have all the parts, you take it to a program who puts them all together for you and integrates it into your code.

death-program Wrote:For me, that wasn't the hardest part of User Error. I didn't like the "Fight for your Rights" part. It was made to be way too hard.

I happen to agree with you, actually. Before Meatsack released User Error, he let some people test it. We told him that part was too hard. He toned it down a bit, but not enough I think. It's still really hard. Better keep that quicksave key at the ready.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 user error