Status Bar 
 Chillin' in the S Bar.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Darksaber7
User

Chillin' in the S Bar.

on Friday, February, 08, 2008 1:32 PM
*Darksaber walks in and, avoiding temptation, oreder a non-system altering glass of energy*

Hey. if anyone needs a designated recognizer operator tonight, let me know. where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

death-program
User

Re: Chillin' in the S Bar.

on Friday, February, 08, 2008 9:48 PM
[death-program rezzes in]
Yo, wassup Darksaber7? How's the corruption going?where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Green Tank Commander
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2008 10:58 AM

Line'em up my good man Another round . OOOH I can't stomach anymore well...maybe one more. Did I say one morewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pill

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

Green Tank Commander
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2008 10:58 AM
Oh no the cops!

P.S. didn't meen to post twice. I must've gotten in there by mistake, I was simp...Aah!

where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

death-program
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2008 7:53 PM
Ssvl, O'z vpttiqyrf!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2008 10:25 PM
death-program Wrote:Ssvl, O'z vpttiqyrf!

*Head 'splodes*where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

death-program
User

on Wednesday, February, 27, 2008 12:22 AM
Ahem... [brushes self off] Debug complete! I've figured out why my output was all buggy and... [sees TRON.dll] Umm... had many drinks, have we? Umm... yeah... [shuffles toward the exit] I'm thinking I''m gonna have to take you up on that offer, Darksaber... gosh, I didn't know that lemonade did that to your head...
[notices that he's babbling on]Umm... Hahaha, I'd better be leaving now.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

I.C Trooper
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2008 5:14 PM
Me: (walks in) Hey everybody! Next rounds on me! (walks up to bar) gimme the usual. make it a double.

Bar program: here ya go. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

I'll be your fanboy if you be my fangirl.

I just wrote on the wall, take that society!

END OF LINE.

Cobol
User

on Thursday, May, 15, 2008 11:12 AM
-Walks in as well* hello. *sat down and looks around* nothing for me thanks.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

death-program
User

on Thursday, May, 15, 2008 9:14 PM
Hi!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

I.C Trooper
User

on Friday, May, 16, 2008 10:34 AM
hiwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

I'll be your fanboy if you be my fangirl.

I just wrote on the wall, take that society!

END OF LINE.

death-program
User

on Friday, May, 16, 2008 9:11 PM
I likes turtles!where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Cobol
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2008 11:19 AM
*looks weirdly at them* um..ok..*shakes head and looks the other way*where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

death-program
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2008 11:51 AM
My turtle will eat you now! (turtle proceeds to eat Cobol)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Cobol
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2008 11:53 AM
*took off ID disk* not if I De-rez it first!where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

death-program
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2008 12:10 PM
MY turtle is read-only!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

Cobol
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2008 1:11 PM
Dont have it eat me! *still held the disk* please?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Qix77
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2008 2:07 PM
Cobol Wroteont have it eat me! *still held the disk* please?

*Qix staggers in*

Sark brew!!! Give me a Sark's brew!!!

*he trips. Lands on his face... gets back up... then spews raw data on the floor.. then coughing*

I said Sark's brew.... PLEASE!!!!
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

tronartist
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2008 2:41 PM
* Bluy rezzes in* uh- oh cops! how many times am i going to almost die near a bar? oh wait someone has to im not the only one.

uh.. he did it!
where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

cool

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2008 3:24 PM

*prankster bit dives through the bar window, does a commando roll then stands up directly in front of the bar, then turns his head slowls at the broken window*

ohh, uhhm... sorry about that... rough day...

give me at least 3 shots of yor strongest energy...

oh, and here's compensation for the window.

*hands over a large sum of money [whatever passes for currency in the digital world]*

*looks at everyone else in the bar, who is staring at him*

uhhm, hello guys...where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Chillin' in the S Bar.